xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football123213

Phpbb Forums

Hey you guys no how people host free Phpbb forums And they all have ads on themWell i making a setup like that with no ads at allI do not no when i will have this setup.....Also i may set up a ibp forumIf you would like to see this let me know if you do not i wont make it smile.gifSo let me know

I don't think this is the right forum to post this information in...you are supposed to be asking about specific PHP programming issues and other topics relating to programming.Just be more careful!

Actually, I find the forums confusing and don't know what to post where either, that is why I suggested a new forum structure [look for it in the Suggestions and leave a comment].

BTW, I though phpBB was free. It shouldn't have ads. You can set one up at Xisto [i think]

if use ipb,this ads can be made easily,for i'm using ipb for a long time so i can tell you how to do it.on the admin panel of ipb you can edit anything of the templates so you can add the ads script.on phpbb i think it's the same method,for it's an opensource project,we just don't mind that,the ads script can be added easily also if you know some html knowledge,or know that edit the body of forum.guangdian

Yea ok

this has nothing to do with tra17 at all

I wont put the t17 ads on it or any ads on it

Its if you need a forum i will host it for you........

202677[/snapback]

It is also for people who do not have t17 hosting its for ANYONE not just you guys

I don't think this is the right forum to post this information in...you are supposed to be asking about specific PHP programming issues and other topics relating to programming.

Just be more careful!

202510[/snapback]

Also i did not post it in hear a Mod moved it in hear so .......

Hey you guys no how people host free Phpbb forums And they all have ads on them

Well i making a setup like that with no ads at all

I do not no when i will have this setup.....

Also i may set up a ibp forum

If you would like to see this let me know if you do not i wont make it smile.gif

So let me know

202496[/snapback]

Sound's interesting , yea i think you would be the first service that i know of that offer's free phpBB /IPB forum hosting with no ads . If you get it up be sure to let me know how it doing :)

anyway, I thought IPB is not free... is that right? I once went to its website and I saw it has price on it. So it is not free?For phpbb I will set it up in Xisto after my hosting credits sufficient, but how much mb to install phpbb to spent?

yes i think it would be a good service but what would you gain by doing this with no adverts? Also i think it would be very popular due to the fact it has no adverts therefore many would register and it would use much space and bandwidth. How will you manage this? / and yes ipb is much nicer than phpBB but ipb is not free and many of us simply don't have the spare cash to buy a forum thats probably just used for fun/hobby/clan :-)