xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hbk2006

Super Hero Mod

I am just posting the topic to see who plays superhero mod on coutnerstrike its really good u bind keys to power 1 etc and you can swing like spiderman and use all sorts of powers who else uses and what levels?

Haha that's the best. I love spiderman's skill although it does get annoying when you get 5 people shooting you while your trying to avoid them, then you get a message saying you have 5 strings left, then.. byebye. :D

I am just posting the topic to see who plays superhero mod on coutnerstrike its really good u bind keys to power 1 etc and  you can swing like spiderman and use all sorts of powers who else uses and what levels?

202391[/snapback]

Super Hero mod for cs is a great mod, i think it also encorperates some of the great qualities of the hook mod but i havnt played it that much to strt binding to many keys etc to my keyboard. I have to say though it is alot similar in style to Wc3: Frozen Throne mod with the different races etc which in my case is my favourite out of the 2 but ye super hero mod was great because i think it was the first mod of its kind to come out.

Hello. I would have a stupid question. This super hero mode is a cheat? And how you can activate it? I didn`t heard about it yet. And this mode is`t avalabile for Counter Strike 1.6 too?

I think it was an expansion pack..

I NEED HELP !!!!I have bind a key to a power, and even if i turn off my computer and things it still there, i cant press 1 or 2 cuz i have superhero keys on them, HELP