xisto Community
Mike83

Free .be Domain Names For A Year

i missed it! I hope they offer this again. Does anyone know if i will be offered again? I really hope they run this offer again or may be some other comapny will. If anyone knowes let me know.

Right now I don't know when or if they will do it again. If you keep an eye on the forums though there are other sites giving away free domains like 1and1.com is giving away free .info domains up to 5 to anyone who has a credit card and you can get a free .tk site (wouldn't recommend it) I have a .be domain but don't use it anymore. I actually got one of the $3 .coms at yahoo.

Has anyone managed to get a free .be domain? I looked through the site, and it looks like it is just a free setup, with an annual free of 15 euros. Am i missing something? I do not see a difference between it and .co.uk for example, on the signup page. It also looks like you need credit card verification, contrary to what the original poster stated.