xisto Community
Mike83

Free .be Domain Names For A Year

If you register a .be domain name from https://www.eurodns.com/ before the end of the year you'll get it free for a year!

No need for a credit card, no need to pay for later years if you don't want to, no limit to how many you can get, no catch!

I've got myself mike365.be already, and may get a few more later. They're not like those .tk ones either, they're proper domains, like a .com only from Belgium.

Though I'd share it with you all. Enjoy

That's pretty interesting. I am thinking about maybe getting one just as a temporary domain until I purchase a real one. :P It could be very helpful to many people like myself.

i have known that long time ago,but actually the site of eurodns.com won't accept the free .be domain.you can try it,on the last step it will went to a https page,they wanna you give them 4 $ for one year by credit card.--but just look at what i'm got:fdsa.bedatin.be :P \i'd like the first one.

You can register up to 10 free .be domains, afterwhich they will charge you at a reduced rate. The .be ccTLD is a 'real domain name' - it's not a redirection service or anything. It's identical to a gTLD, such as .com or .net. You get ownership of the domain name, and full configuration control, as you would with any other domain at any other registrar. They cannot force banners or anything else on to it. Just to set the records straight.

You can register up to 10 free .be domains, afterwhich they will charge you at a reduced rate. The .be ccTLD is a 'real domain name' - it's not a redirection service or anything. It's identical to a gTLD, such as .com or .net. You get ownership of the domain name, and full configuration control, as you would with any other domain at any other registrar. They cannot force banners or anything else on to it. Just to set the records straight.

202494[/snapback]

sounds awsome but only a year... but hehe its free!!!!

So is there a registration fee? Or is the hosting and registration free? Or is just the domain hosting free? lol I'm kind  of confused?

202574[/snapback]

Nope, no fees of any kind for the .be accounts, they don't even ask for any bank details so theres no way they could ever charge you either. :P

So unlucky I am, I live in India.So is it free for just One year or what ?What after the first year??I am not in the European country but still I tried to register.It says Domain being processed, lets see how long it will take.Actually it did asks for the VAT number which was compulsory.But I have not idea what VAT number is.So I left the Field as empty and still it accepted my registration.Weird, isnt it ?People do suggest me if there is some free domain registration id.Thanks in advance.

https://www.eurodns.com/

Fantastic Site.

I registered on it.

Got my domain prashant.be

But how do i redirect it to some site ???

This is the first time i am doing anything like that.

so kindly help out.

Also got that Xisto buddy of mine who got sad as this was only people European country.

well Cheer up it is for everyone.

I register myself with Country- India.

And my domain was registered within 15 minutes.

So cheers dude.

Someone do help me out on this people.

Thanks in advance.