xisto Community
football123213

Web Site What Do U Think

The first part, after the flash into, you sohuld be auto linked to the main page. Secondly, there should be a introduction about what yuor clan is about and so on.Thirdly, your site resembles one of the sites I have seen.... B) *wink * *wink*

well atleast its orite compared to one i saw today, its got some style, but you need to tell us a little bit coz after the intro we are jus left hanging and have to look for the link, and well the site takes ages to load and thats really annoying if you'd ask me, the servers take ages to load....

Pretty cool website, although I didn't quite get what it was about... I liked the graphics though, i think it would look better with more detail in the layout, it's kind of plain. :D

the layout is cool. I also don't get what the site is about. is it about a clan site about some game? that's the closest guess i have. I like how the links are all organized but you probably need more pzaazzz onthe site. I think you could do better.