xisto Community

Hi MystiK1337, I tried autostitch and it didn't work very well with the images I was using. It did OK, but I just couldn't get product I was happy with. I will say that autostitch is fast and easy though! It's fantastic for an intro-level stitcher. I haven't used it in a while, so maybe it was updated too.

My favorite tool so far for panorama stitching is PTAssembler. It's not free, but it's only $30, and it does a great job. Here's one stitch I made from these raw images.

I tried this one before and so far it worked fine, I frequently use Panoram Maker though I feel that this is way better than this, previously I had a Canon DIGICAM and they bundled their own software and I can that it worked great so far the best that I used.

I believe I've used a similar program in a technology camp I went to, only instead of making a gigantic image, the program created a Java applet that would allow one to scroll around and look at the combined images from all directions (kind of like standing inside of a painted sphere and looking around).