xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

I'm Finally On Holiday! For four months Whee

So now that I've got lots of time to spare, I'll be making new WP templates! Anybody need me to custom-design one for them (free!), I'm taking requests (not too many please).

If you need examples, go to p r i s s [dot] t a t a t e e [dot] c o m :P

Well I actually made two templates, one in pink and the one in blue that you can see. My friend decided to use the blue one, but the pink one is still hers as well, so... sorry, that's not for sale. Plus it has her name on it already so I dunno why you'd want it, unless your name is p r i s s too.

I'm working on another template (for WP) in the same style as the one above. The graphic is different. It's a girl talking on the telephone. That one's not taken - yet. I also haven't decided if I'm going to use the same layout techniques. :D If you'd like that for yourself you can let me know.

Sorry about the link if it's hard to read, it's because I don't want it showing up on search engines :D Yeah weird I know. I don't like having random people spam my site. I just moderated 19 spam comments! Grrr... !@@$#$%...

I'm also gonna... do... stuff... to my forums now that I'm finally free. Haha. What kinda stuff, I haven't decided yet. I lost all my little icons from the last time... Maybe I should do something different hmm... Any suggestions?

:D Yay holidays! Hehe... As you can see I'm very excited :P

Well anyways, I'm going out now~ catch y'all later!

P.S. Hi to wassie with the rotten toes and to buffy the spam posts slayer :P gahaha... *runs*

Notice from wassie:
DONT CALL ME THAT!

heeeey!!!! I will take your offer man, It really sounds great!!! I mean, I'd love you to custom a whole template for Wordpress for me. I really would love it to be a bit obscure, dark, but at the same time, alive.I think it would be cool if we exchange the email addresses and then we might talk by MSN....Anyways, cheers!!!! :P

Hey sonorama :PSure, I'll do one for you. You've gotta be more specific though, maybe show me an example of a picture that is "obscure, dark, but at the same time, alive" um however that works... LOL...PM me your MSN addy - I'll add ya~!Cheers mate

Yeah, holiday! Vacation, holiday, all one in the same, yes? I like vacation. I don't really need a template. I don't use pitures and prefer to just use an html generated code. *GASP* Yes I know, still haven't got around to using the wordpress. It is really awful. Html and javascripting works for me. Have fun on holiday Dodger.

Thanks wild20 :PWell, HTML is fine too, I used to work with just HTML... But then I discovered PHP! Haha, it's really fun, why don't you try it? You could do alot more things with it than HTML :DHaha wassie, abuse of your admin powers! :D:P *hides behind random rock*Whee... I have so many design projects now~ poster, layouts, cards... Brilliant.Oh yeah, btw, if you guys like design too, check out Becca's blog. Her designs are awesome, but you've gotta pay her for them :D lol. Pro-ness comes at a price... :P