xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sig Of The Week #13 ~ Voting Voting + reason, here...

Saint Michael:

Posted Image

Samma:

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

Acidglow:

Posted Image

Mayank:

Posted Image

Reaver:

Posted Image

Give a reason for vote to be counted.

Try to keep scores at end of post.

I had a tough time choosing between Saint Michael and Acidglow but I chose Saint Michael. Really good brushing, and the render seems to fit it perfectly. The text is very nice and fits as well. Acidglow's was a little too bright but has good brushing. Lot's of good entries this week. Good job to all.Saint Michael - 1Samma - 0Avalon - 0Acidglow -0Mayank - 0Reaver - 0

Great entries. I don't know the difference between styles, tech from grunge, etc. Still, I do like the intensity on the face of Mayank's, the 'depth' of St Mike's image work, the 'story' portrayed by Avalon. Samma is too dark and busy, Acidgow's bottom doesn't show well (too light for me).Overall, I'd pick Avalon. No offense to any of the entries. Just a personal choice.Saint Michael - 1Samma - 0Avalon - 1Acidglow -0Mayank - 0Reaver - 0

After a long time of trying to figure out which deserved a vote, i was able to decide by process of elimination. So, Avalon gets my vote. It has a nice interface feel. Good choice in render. Nice border.Saint Michael - 1Samma - 0Avalon - 3Acidglow -0Mayank - 0Reaver - 0

I like Reaver's Sig!The render is nice and the way he has taken the small part of render and did that square effect around the sig...it looks awesome.So here's the updated list!Saint Michael - 1Samma - 0Avalon - 3Acidglow -0Mayank - 0Reaver - 1

I'm voting for Avalon....real cool siggy. Nice collor. Nice border too. And very well done with the reflection and the name in the glass. Nice render and filters. Real cool.Saint Michael - 1Samma - 0Avalon - 4Acidglow -0Mayank - 0Reaver - 1

i actually like samma's, the character and the background blend nicelySaint micael - 1Samma - 1Avalon - 4Acidglow - 0Mayank - 0Reaver - 1

well,Avalon's works looks rather unusual.i do like the chosen render,good ctreative thought.but the border is not very appropriate for the whole picture.bg works well...overall pretty sig. :PSaint Michael - 1Samma - 1Avalon - 5Acidglow - 1Mayank - 0Reaver - 1

I would have voted for Avalon too. By the way, I did a photo shoot about last year very similar to your render. It was for a local band that wanted a cover for their album and I had a member just taking off the sunglasses and the reflection of the rest of the band... it was nice in black and white.But, as I digress, the theme for this sig was Hi-Tech. And Acidglow's techy-kind of glow really caught my eyes, not to mention the animation portion. You got my vote Acidglow for sticking with the theme! :)Saint Michael - 1Samma - 1Avalon - 5Acidglow - 2Mayank - 0Reaver - 1

Acid glows was the neatest and had a slight animation going on to the right which was cool. I liked the clean border.Some of the others were pretty close but there were slight things that i would have prefered done to them.Saint Michael - 1Samma - 1Avalon - 5Acidglow - 3Mayank - 0Reaver - 1