xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

We Can't Fight This War Alone (-image-)

well besides the gimm after effect that thiis has the photo minipulation is awesome like the third arm looks pretty good. but i don't see any mistakes that i could find in it.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Nice work.But I find it a little depressing.Losing Hope is not in me.I wont rather ask you to get a pic with man having magical powers.I liked the clearity of the picture and also the idea very much innovative.

Absolutely brilliant, the idea and the technique. I love this work.. a bit pessimist but life is tough. And I like the black & white aspect of the image although it?s in colors, but the only different color is the skin one.Great. :P

well besides the gimm after effect that thiis has the photo minipulation is awesome like the third arm looks pretty good. but i don't see any mistakes that i could find in it.

202150[/snapback]

There are two mistakes, look at the hair and look at the shadow close tothe third arm. (plus the shadow may be a little high to begin with)

as on Seeing the Imaje, The Picture is So Horrible But On The Defect Point of View the Hand on th upper sideis joint not very clearly, as the The piece of T-Shirt is clearly visible as well as the Shadow of Hairs is also not seing on arm.but anyhow, its really a good work, I really like it.Regards,ZaarooN