xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Joke I Made Last Night!

A rich American tourist was holidaying in Rome, and was intent on seeing the Pope. There he stood, in a big long line with a rather expensive suit on, hoping the Pope would notice how smart he was and perhaps talk a few words with him.
As the Pope made his way slowly down the line, he walked right past the American, hardly even noticing him.

The Pope then stopped next to a low-life sot, leaned over and whispered something in the sot's ear, and made his way on again.

This really angered the American. After speaking with the drunkard, the American agreed to pay $1000 dollars to exchange clothing, in the hope that the Pope would speak to him the next day.

The next morning the American stood in the line, waiting to see the Pope and hopefully exchange a few words. The Pope was making his way slowly up to the American. When he finally reached him, he leaned over to the American and spoke softly into his ear..

"I thought I told you yesterday to get the f**k out of here."

WELL DID YOU LIKE IT

Notice from cmatcmextra:
I, like BH, dislike your joke too. You copied it from:

https://www.patreon.com/ChrisPirillo

Quoted. Credits not deduced (no post count forum). User not warned (warned previously for plagerism BUT that post was made after this one)

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

No. Using expletive words to reveal your punch line is never tolerated in this forum. You have given a fair warning. Your next attempt to post in the wrong forum or disobeying our forum rules you will be issued with warning.Review our board rules again.

WELL DID YOU LIKE IT

Notice from cmatcmextra:
I, like BH, dislike your joke too. You copied it from:

https://www.patreon.com/ChrisPirillo

Quoted. Credits not deduced (no post count forum). User not warned (warned previously for plagerism BUT that post was made after this one)

202041[/snapback]

Tough Rules.

how many warnings are allowed for a person until he gets a kick ??