xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mitizmitiz

Riddles Can you solve em?

Riddle 1-Just recently, a boy in Washington had his brother murdered in a tragic incident. Set on finding the murderer, he goes around his giant house to interrogate everyone. Realize now that this boy's family is rich, so they were so extravagent that they bought a spherical mansion.The boy goes to his sister's room and asks her if she knows who murdered his brother. She's playing with Barbie's and she shakes her head.He goes to his parents watching TV and asks them if they knew who murdered his brother. They seem quite shocked and say no.He goes to the maid sweeping the corners of the mansion and asks her. She quietly mumbles no and starts crying.After going around and asking who murdered his brother, the boy goes outside and asks some gang members if they know who murdered his brother. They almost attack him, but they calm down and say no.The boy finally goes to a bowling alley and asks a couple of elderly men if they knew who murdered his brother. They patted him on the back and said no.Being a bit disgruntled, the boy slumps back home and goes to bed and starts thinking. After a couple hours, the boy suddenly wakes up and realizes who murdered his brother. Who did it?Riddle 2-It is a bright sunday morning, and all seems well, until a body is found in the bathroom of the Peterson's house. A cop is called in to investigate. He interviews each family member, asking them if they knew who killed the man. This is their responses:Mr. Peterson: I was busy reading the morning paper, I have no clue who killed him.Mrs. Peterson: I was busy making breakfast. I don't have a clue either.George Peterson (son): I was just playing Halo 2. I honestly have no clue who did it!May Peterson (daughter): I was busy talking to my friend on the phone. I don't know who did it.Butler: I was getting the mail from the mail box out front. I don't know who did it.Maid: I was cleaning the house. I can't help you.Who killed him?Riddle 3-What 5 letter word can be rearranged 3 times to get 3 different words each containing 1 more syllable? The word has no duplicates of letters1)----- 1 syllable2)----- 2 syllable3)----- 3 syllableRiddle 4-What is the only english word that you can take away 4 of its 5 letters and the pronounciation (sp?) stays the same?Riddle 5-Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big oneMicheal j fox has a small oneMadonna doesn't have onethe pope has one but he never uses itBill Clinton Has one and he uses it all the time!What is it?...And now to ruin you, its not what your thinking, and we all know what your thinking, espically those with sick minds...Riddle 6-A king mad a test to see who would receive the Princess hand in marriage.The Princess was put in a 50x50 foot carpeted room. Each of her four suitors were put in one corner of the room with a small box to stand on. The first one to touch the Princess hand would be the winner and become the new King.The rules of the test were that the contestants could not walk over the carpet, cross the plane of the carpet, or hang from anything; nor could they use anything but their body and wits (i.e. no magic or telepathy, nor any items such as ladders, block and tackles etc).One suitor figured out a way and married the Princess and became the new King. How did he figure it out? Riddle 7-A man walks into a pub and sits down at the bar, and simply orders a water. The bartender looks at the man, and then, quickly pulls out a shotgun and points it at the man. The man says "Thank you," and leaves. Why did they behave this way?Riddle 8-A magician stays under water for 10 mins. crowds gather and watch. a boy in the crowd says to the magician, i bet you 20 dollars that i can stay under water for 30 mins. the boy wins the 20 dollars. How did he do it?

Answer 1-the maid did it, their are no corners in a sphere :PAnswer 2-The butler did it and I will tell you why their is no mail on sunday. :PAnswer 3 1) aides -1 syllable 2) aside -2 syllables 3) ideas -3 syllables Answer 4- no ideaAnswer 5- no ideaAnswer 6-He asked the princess to touch his hand.Answer 7- he had the hiccupsAnswer 8- no idea

Riddle 2Of course the maid did it... No way she didn't see the body if she is cleaning the house.Riddle 4eight minus eigt= "h"Riddle 5It's "muscle"?Riddle 6Just... call the princess. If she really loves the man, she will go to the man and he won.

Riddle 9:There is a 8 ft hole...How many dirt was in it?

Riddle 10:There once was (a) something/guy in a cabin.No furniture was around him.He was dead and next to him was a puddle of water.How did it/he die?

Riddle 11:What comes first a egg or a chicken?

Riddle 12:If u were in a dark room with a candle,a wood stove,a match and a gas lamp.Which do u light first?

Riddle 13:When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing.What is it?

Answer 1-the maid did it, their are no corners in a sphere :lol:Answer 3-   1)aides 2) aside -2 syllables 3) ideas -3 syllables Answer 4- no ideaAnswer 5- a last nameAnswer 6-He asked the princess to touch his hand.Answer 7- he had the hiccupsAnswer 8- the boy held a cup of water above his head

Answer 9 - You never said if it had dirt or not

Answer 10-no idea

Answer 11-egg, in the question, you never asked me to prove my theory

Answer 12-The match

Answer 13-Nothing

answerrRiddles

well to answer riddle 10 the man stood on a big block of ice with rope around his nec but was standing stil and he was killed when the ice melted.

-reply by emmie

Riddle:1. The maid because she would have seen the body and the mansion has no corners because it is spherical :rolleyes: 2. Well it might be the butler because there is no mail on Sunday but none of them have alibis :D 3. (1) Aides 1 syllable (2) Aside 2 syllables (3) Ideas 3 syllables :)4. Queue - ueue makes Q :lol: 5. Surname... the other idea is sick :P 6. The man just asked the Princess. If she loved him then she would walk over to him :blush: 7. The man had hic-ups :angel: 8. He either uses a submarine or holds a glass above his head :XD: 9. None because it was a hole10. He stood on a block of ice and held his breath until he died and then the ice melted B) 11. A circle has no beginning ;) 12. The match so you can light the rest. Or neither just walk out the door :o 13. A secret :blink: