xisto Community
coolwaves4all

Earn $500 For Free daily earn 500

how'd you earn so much? im stuck at 13 dollars.

make 500 dollars a day, then everyone'd be millionaires in a year.

202452[/snapback]

can someone please explain how $500 a day would equal $1,000,000 in a year?

now if what he was saying was true, then it would be impossible to make even $2,740 a day. and there would be no true millionaires in this country. if someone WAS a milionaire, they wouldn't know it because they don't know how to add.

i read this thread wondering if there was any usefull information in this forum topic. i have come to the conclusion that there is NONE so far that i was able to read.

i've been making money onine for two years through affiliate programs & adwords

the affiliate programs were free to join and i recieved $100 in my adwords account for free when i signed up. so i had very little risk. i researched how adwords worked so i made the best use of the money in my account which took time. i read how to do this through an e-book. although you can rarely recieve a free $100 credit to a new adwords account, i have searched google and there are still $50 free adwords credit floating around. if people are looking for 2 tier free affiliate programs to join, you can join CLICK BANK and search the product you want to be affiliated with while earning a 25-50% on each sale.

don't get suckered in by any fly by night scams. at the same time, if you don't take chances and risks, you will never know what your potential to earn online is. there should be a conservative and a risk taking balance. use your head and common sense. DO THE MATH and then make a wise, educated decision knowing the facts after you do your RESEARCH.

i would never waste my time with clicking 500 times a day only to earn $10 and if i am unwilling, i would never count on any affiliates doing that either. fact is, most people are too lazy and impatient to make money on the net. they want to get rich quick and make money fast. most of the time when people domake money, it's not fast enough. with all the b.s. programs out there that people get suckered in to joining, i would agree and i feel sorry for those who put a legitimate effort in to something only to fail. their time is worth a lot more than that

its very easy to get unmotivated trying to make money on the internet. that's why when you do finally join a money making program, you will have to learn how to motivate your affiliates to continue their hard work

other ways to make money on the web is to find a product or service and advertise it on your website. you will need to build your website to cater to this product or service, then you will need to advertise to get people to come to your website. again, all this can be done for FREE.

the internet is limitless to the potential. be creative, be business minded. it doesn't hurt to do your research and join a few mailing lists for a little bit of knowledge and training. these are also free. pick up some free e-books that float around on the web. FEED YOUR BRAIN, then put your knowledge to good use and ACTION

don't have the mindset that you wil or even WANT to make $1000 a month when you first start out. set reasonable and realistic goals so you wont fail or become tired and unmotivated. when i started, i made $50 in my first money. that worked out to a little more than $1.50 a day. wooptidoo you say? it paid my internet connection and a night out one night. then i also had the tools and knowledge to not only repeat what i did, but double or even triple my money the next month. eventually, i was making 100 times that $50 a month. wooptidoo? now it was paying for everything i needed and it took me less than a year to accomplish it.

i am now making $0 per month due to an extensive move to missouri from california and i didn't have time to run my adwords account. i am now going back to the basics and learning how to design a website to promote what i plan to have on it. i am learning online advertising and keep upodated on search engine optimizations. i try to search out cheap or free leads to target visitors towards my website when it is complete. i saved a good chunk of money and can stop working for a year just to do this and build another business back up slowly.

if anyone joins another pay per click program or paid to read email or paid to surf program after reading this, you deserve to never make any more money than $100 a month doing just that. in fact, most people who join those programs make a lot less than that. i should know because i was one of them 10 years ago when paid to read and surf were just starting to become big. it sounded like a no brainer for free money so i joined. there were better ways to earn.....EARN money and i found a few.

i plan to be an active community member and possible get to know a few of you hopefully and i don't want to see people follow and join programs that will not make you money but will only make money for those who started the program.

affiliate programs as well as mlm programs have a potential of success if you join the right ones and follow a program within that program by setting goals and turning your knowledge in to action. you don't gain knowledge by guessing and assuming. you gain knowledge by RESEARCH and following people who ARE making money. follow THEM rather than listen to people making $10 a week in a pay to surf program trying to get others to make $10 a week with them.

when you have no money any trying to make money, you can succeed in doing just that, but don't ever plan to trade ALL your time only to make a measly $100 a month and being happy about it. if you think LONG TERM as you should, you will make very little in the short run, but within a year, you just may be able to generate an income you can be proud of.

can you wait that long? can you make long term and short term goals for yourself? are you able to keep motivated enough to not get burnt out from frustration? do you have a mentor? do you know how to do proper research for all the tools you need? making money with no money is not easy. some people will sell that idea to you but it's not. it's how i got started though and it's how i succeeded. when i did make the chump change at first, i kept feeding it in to my business while working a fulltime job making what i needed to pay rent and food and bills gas and hoing out once a week etc.... i never invested any hard earned money. i was too afraid to lose it knowing all the scams out there.

do you have any questions on how to start the process in making money online? post your questions. i wont take you by the hand, but i can be a guide and it would be up to you to put in the hard and dedicated efforts to succeed in your efforts

-aaron

here is the link where u can earn $500 in a day,all instruction r there,nice site,here is the link:

http://4daily.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Absolutely, under no circumstances, there is to be referral links posted in our board. Warning issued.

201850[/snapback]

hey ya,

try this stuff

silahkan.klikdisini.com

or

awangga.95mb.com

or

awangga.spedia.net

you will see a free choice, for earn money

thanks

Oh sweet Jesus... Do you really think that we are all THAT stupid!?Moderators, administrators, are you there???These are referral links (and pretty bad ones too)!The "http://awangga.95mb.com/; link leads to a page that is linking to "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;, which is obviously a referral link... @awangga: Your post has been reported.

This has to be a scam. I mean *BLEEP* I could never make 500 usd in a week yet alone a day. Please someone check this out and tell us if its real? We all are really anxious!!!!!

There is a catch, did you read the last paragraph?

The bonus $4 we give you free for joining will start earning for you right away and can be spent on advertising. And you can increase your earnings with no extra effort by upgrading your account with $4 or more.
Each day, you can earn up to 4% of the money you pay in - up to $400 daily for you!
Of course there are some conditions and RISKS, so be sure to read our FAQ and Terms before you spend any money.