xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Nitto 1320 Tried it?

Has anyone played Nitto 1320. It started out as a pretty cool game. I have heard Street Racing is better though. You start the game with a civic and race the computer to get money. You can then buy upgrades for your car or even buy new ones like an rx8 viper, mopar, rsx, nsx, etc; It has a chat room and you can race other people online for money, for fun, or for pink slips. People stopped playing though because they started begging for a new version. You should try it though if you like racing games. http://www.nittotire.com/

I found that game about 3 years ago.... I played it for a real long time but its full of people that cheat and try to steal your account.... I found a different game called Street Challenge and I liked it a whole lot better. It has a lot less lag, tons more cars, it has a used car lot, used parts lot, and there are no cheaters at all...

Nittolegends i would not say that is cool, they first versions of nitto1320 was awsome, i remember when i was in high school, i could not wait to get home and sit on my computer all i would do is just play nitto, it was a great game while it lasted, the creators just started to get money and made memberships and they were selling it for REAL money green dollares, and then what it was a street game they started making it more like a crapy game they added the f1, mopar, the firebird dragster, they made so much stuff that it was just at the end sad, because i stoped playing it because it was not as fun any more