xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Walmart Thanksgiving Sale

Well I heard on the radio that someone leaked about a day after Thanksgiving sale. They are going to be selling a HP notebook for about $380, an all in one printer, scanner, fax, and copier for $30 and other stuff for really cheap. Probably not the best in quality but still a deal. The stores will only have so many I'm sure.

When I hear aout Walmart (I'm not in the US), the first thing I think about is the movie called 'where the heart is' starring Natalie Portman....in which she gave birth to a baby in Walmart. haha :P It's a good film

Last year and presumably this year too I'm going to use This site for my black friday shopping needs. They have posted the deals that many stores are having during black friday, walmart is listed and includes the HP Pavillion ze2308wm Notebook Computer for 398. Here's the link to the walmart page on their site.

For those who don't know Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving when the entire US goes shopping. The best deals of the year happen on black friday.

of course thats when xmas shopping is at its cheapest, each day more closer to xmas less stuff and more expensive it gets, of course i havn't hear to much about the new toy of the year we all remember the tickle me elmo year, the beany baby year, i think furby's had a year to, but really how can people drive up a price for toy that is made out of 1 worth of materials anyways?

of course thats when xmas shopping is at its cheapest, each day more closer to xmas less stuff and more expensive it gets, of course i havn't hear to much about the new toy of the year we all remember the tickle me elmo year, the beany baby year, i think furby's had a year to, but really how can people drive up a price for toy that is made out of 1 worth of materials anyways?

203460[/snapback]

they can drive it up because of quantity and demand. If their is a fad out, not enough supply of it, and their is too much of a demand for it and not enough quantity to support it, BOTH individuals and the company's selling it take advaantage. individuals will pay more due to it's rarity, manufactorer's/company's will charge more due to the conumer's WILLING to pay more...

Last year and presumably this year too I'm going to use This site for my black friday shopping needs. They have posted the deals that many stores are having during black friday, walmart is listed and includes the HP Pavillion ze2308wm Notebook Computer for 398. Here's the link to the walmart page on their site.

Very nice find. I didn't know there was a place like that. In fact I never knew what "Black Friday" was in the first place. I am going to have to look through it to see what I can find for cheap. :)