xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kakingho

Dev-php php-editor

I don't like very much this editor. I use RapidPHP for editing my php files and it's very fast and easy to use.

I recommend it to everyone.

201690[/snapback]

Yup~!!~

RapidPHP is another excellent software. :)

However RapidPHP need to purchase :P while DevPHP is freeware~

That's why i am using DevPHP~~ :)

What ever happened to good ol' right click > open with > notepad?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? Its much esiar, and doesn't require any fancy programs or you BUYING any fancy programs at all. Do it, its the best :lol:

What ever happened to good ol' right click  >  open with    >    notepad?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? Its much esiar, and doesn't require any fancy programs or you BUYING any fancy programs at all. Do it, its the best :lol:

204968[/snapback]

I don't use DevPHP, but I think the internal webserver is a huge plus. The hassles of repeated uploading just to test it gets annoying and wastes time.

What ever happened to good ol' right click  >  open with    >    notepad?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? Its much esiar, and doesn't require any fancy programs or you BUYING any fancy programs at all. Do it, its the best :lol:

204968[/snapback]

notepad is really convenience.

However, i think it doesn't have any friendly function for editing PHP.

If you just change little things, notepad is the best choice~

Otherwise, you need to use PHP-editor.

Such as dev-php~ :)

Deevphp

Dev-php

Replying to kakingho devphp is a very good program with loads of utilities but it is just not userfriendly and too much of everything is bad the things got too much utilities and it makes it messed up ! I wna spend time typing out my php code not setting up my text editor !! rapidphp is good :)

-reply by casper