xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike83

K750i

Hi.

Does anyone have the SE K750i phone? I've had one for a few months now, and its the best phone I have ever owned. It look so good, and can do so many things, and the camera on it is an amazing 2-mega-pixel one. Which takes some fab shots. I even used it to take my holiday pictures this year.

It also looks pretty good too, heres a picture of mine.

Posted Image

It comes with bluetooth, so adding things like games to it is very easy, and I even managed to get msn messenger running on it. :P

I bought one for my girlfriend on her birthday a few months ago. The pictures taken were just awesome. Has auto-focus too. :PAnd the micro function is just amazing. I think I'm gonna get myself one soon too :)

My brother bought himself a K750i. So, I can see with my own eyes... but not that good really. He just said the 2MP Camera is the best feature after all... For the game, it is not that good. Surely it suppots until millions of clor, but when the game starts... oh man even GBA is far better. Note that the controls is so frustating. Yeah, I was so wrong to think it as a game player...Other than that, I don't know. I only play the game sometimes and I'm so bored of it. Even my Original Snake in Nokia is far more addictive to me...Really, if you are searching of Camera, it's good, other than that especially if you like playing game, don't even think to buy it...

Yeah.. i have one too.. mine is a black color thou.. they even gave me a Flash light which can attach the the battery charger adapter point..the rest of the functions are awesome except the bluetooth thing.. coz mine freeze when i turn off the bluetooth after switching it on for a long time (like transferring 3 to 5 mp3s from phone to phone..)the best part is the camera and mp3 player functions.. 2.0mpx is kinda cool (when you resize the pic to smaller one.. who needs a pic bigger than 14" monitor anyway??)..for mp3 listening, the sound quality from the phone's handsfree set can beat most of the standalone mp3 players in the market..but yeah.. if you listen to it for long time, like, 2 to 4 hours, the battery will be flattened.. for me, i only use it as a phone and camera so no prob..overall, its the best phone ever for me..

I brought this cell 4 months back its was nice phone specially when we talk about sony ericsson 2 things come up in mind one is Cemera and other is mp3 sound quality. I love its features which are * Very high quality camera with auto focus function * Memory card * Brilliant sound quality in the MP3 player * Good quality display * New Activity menu * Built-in radio equipped with RDS * Recharge through a USB cable * Flashlight function Sony Ericsson K750 - one of the most important and most anxiously expected mobile phones of year 2005.I have updates its firmware twice. it enables more features and fixed bugs. This is the good sign of company provide such a good service.But finally one day its joy stick had some working problem :rolleyes: and i realize that whether i buy again or not this definately happen again.Once Sonyerisson launch W810 this attrack me a lot and i have sell my k750 and i'll buy this phone someday...I conclude with these words K750 joy stick is not stable it definately problem after some time where as W810 has no joy stick, it includes button so this is great atleast it can use longer than k750..---------------------------------Regardsfahadpapa