xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

My Army System The hockey version of AS.

Greetings to all of you who love Super Smash Brother's Army System.

Although I'm running a 1.2 version of IPB, I have modified AS to be a "hockey" system. It's finally up and running as of tonight, and for the most part, I think it has a good theme to it. Now, with my board being 1.2, thus outdated, the version of AS is outdated as well, but I don't think you would notice it when you see my modifications. Now users manage their own team, scouting for players and advertising to fans. Teams now "play" each other, not march out onto the battlefield, and players now get increased salaries instead of the default "upgrade seige and fortification."

So visit my forum and take a peak at the game (you'll have to register). If you're a hockey fan, you might just love it :P.

My "Hockey" System

Settings for the modified game

I recommend anyone who wants to try the army system takes elevenmil on his offer as joining midgame isn't as much fun as you have no chance of reaching the top. I started playing trap's army system a week ago and it's addictive, but being stuck in the ranks below users who do multiples of my damage is a little annoying. I'm heading over to sign up for the hockey system right now.However I do hope you didn't put in a secret click link for soilders elvenmil, and that includes a special one for you.

I recommend anyone who wants to try the army system takes elevenmil on his offer as joining midgame isn't as much fun as you have no chance of reaching the top. I started playing trap's army system a week ago and it's addictive, but being stuck in the ranks below users who do multiples of my damage is a little annoying. I'm heading over to sign up for the hockey system right now.

However I do hope you didn't put in a secret click link for soilders elvenmil, and that includes a special one for you.

202076[/snapback]

No no, I'd never do a click link for "rookies", this version doesn't have that capability to the best of my knowledge. The only way to gain an advantage is by posting in the forums. For every 2 posts you gain a rookie. Because the rookie gain is slower than usual (once per week, based on member activity), I made the 2 posts=1 rookie in order to be able to gain an advantage on other players. Furthermore, the forum posting isn't up to par and my hope are to stir conversation with this setting.

The nice thing about the settings I have is because the rankings are based on how many players/fans you have, not necessarily the skill of the players. That means even if you join late, you can still be competitive.

- elevenmil