xisto Community
sanbeand

Wirefusion a 3d and RIA Environment

hey hi guys, as many of u know of of the best things to create, program and have the creativity to make up something fo a website is a stage i mean a place where to load all that bunch of ideas in our minds... and in this case i want to talk to u about this great program. What u c when u start the program is the stage and also some panels at ur right in those panels u'll find components such as connectors, tooltips, checkboxes and so on... and at ur left u'll c the main stage and something like a "stage" where every action u do is showed... one of the main reasons i'd choose wirefusion is that i can create "worlds" in 3d in program like maya, 3d max and import them into wirefusion, and what wirefusion does is to convert that world into a very cool environment where u can go in, i mean u move ur mouse and move to the left or right or just simply turn ur view up and down to c if there is a coin on the floor :P , with the arrows u can go to anywhere in the scene and also u can edit the colors of the walls, lights etc i u dont like even if the "world" is imported. RIAs are created with the actual components that it has already included, so u can do forms, questions etc.. and send them via backend so ur script remains "protected" because wirefusion exports in java (applets or java desktop programs) besides flash exports in swf and someone can decompile the file and see ur code or script. thats one or some of the main advantages i see as a normal user that would like guests on my page...cheers!