xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Reading Mode prefer which one

well,book is people's friend and source from life of people.we grow up with books exactly with knowledge.so reading book is a way to own knowleage...now we read book not only by reading real book but also reading on pc or palm.for me,because the need of my specialty,i must use the laptop in class,reading or writing occur always on pc.to read real paper book become less...so get a habit of reading by screen gradually. :P but i still prefer reading real books.what about you?do you use computer frequently?what's your reading mode? prefer which one?

Books, definately. Reading from a screen is hard on your eyes, first of all, and there is something about relaxing and enjoying a good book. Before I got this computer, (during the winter when I was not working), I would sometimes read 500 pages per day. Now, I don't read 500 pages per week.I have to go to the library more often.

I have never really liked reading books. I need things that are very visual in order for me to be intrested as I don't have much creative imagination when it comes to books. I also have a short attention span while reading them. I use the computer frequently and I perfer reading on the computer as it is much more interactive and has alot more content.

I don't mind reading articles and short stories (*cough* fanfiction) on the computer screen provided it's LCD. If the story's too long or my eyes are dry I won't be able to distinguish the letters after a while. One of my contact lenses popped out of my eye once. Basically, nothing beats a nice big paperback book. Besides, unless you're reading off a laptop, you have to be sitting to read off a screen whereas you lie down to read a book.

I like both. Just depends. I like reading on a computer when I research, but if it just for fun and to gain a little knowledge, then I definitely go for books. Also, computer reading is uncomfortable, but it is easier to look for something specific. Where as book reading is more comfortable but is hard when you look for something specific. So it just depends on what I feel like doing and what is right at the time for me. Obviously it is not very easy to computer read right before bed.

i certainly prefer books only. reading from the computer screen or any digital screens is very difficult and also a lot health problems. so always are age old paper copy books are the best. books will never lose it interest.