xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Headaches, People Why all at once?

Why is it when you have a major headache and still have a lot of work your doing you have people coming through being complete and utter fools. You ask them to leave you alone for awhile and then they start ranting and raving.*darn* people, come on I am always around for you. I do must of the things people ask of me and never ask for anything in return. We Im getting sick of it. Its time for me to look out for me also. And if that means I have to block you then so be it. Condsider it done.I am sick of it. I wont deal with it. My head kills. And people just keept annoying you. Well no more for me. Enough is enough.

You know, it might not be that people are only annoying at the worst times...Chances are that people are just as annoying all the time, but when you have a headache and lots of work that needs doing you get stressed way faster.When you get stressed, you find the little things that wouldn't normally annoy you actually get to you a whole lot more.Sure look out for yourself, but when you get angry at people and they don't have a clue what they're doing wrong, it often causes more trouble than it's worth in the long run. It makes it harder to mend the conflict.In a way, you're probably looking out for yourself more by showing some patience. And yeah, I know that requires more effort and that it's hard (especially when you have a headache) but sometimes you just have to keep trying.Don't let it get to you.And get some sleep. It'll help that headache of yours. :P

i can vouch for that, stress, headaches and me are good friends, when stress kicks in every little thing annoys me to the point where i want to backhand everyone and tell them to you know what, but with headaches i get them when i don't need them, when I'm sleeping and during the day, funny thing is that its stress free at my house (recoing from surgery), but i get headaches to the point where my stomach feels bad and visit the toilet to make it feel better :P . but of course the worse headaches to have are the ones that that just hang there for a few days.well of course i have many stories where i completely snap after stress reaches my boiling point, but I won't bore you with those details. :P

I don't get headaches unless I worry about something or when I'm sick. I rarely get headaches because I am a jolly and partying type of guy. Having a headache does get annoying because you can't think straight, I just take tylonel when I get one.

I get alot of headaches, so I know how you feel. I normally get them when I don't get enough sleep, then have a busy day in work, I find two paracetamol do the trick though. I hadn't had a really bad headache for ages, then last week in work, someone had a cold, and was coughing all over me, by friday I felt awful, and had the worst headache I've had in years. I came home, and took two really strong painkillers, went for a lay down, and woke up 4 hours later feeling fine :PAll in all, headaches suck though :P

Something similar happened to me just the other day. At school people do not bother me for the most part. I go through most of my day without any one bothering me. Right before my 5th hour class I start to feel bad but not bad enough to where I would be sent home. Then for the rest of the day people start to get on my nerves and I get sicker as the day goes on. I even tell them I am feeling bad but they do not listen. Why couldn't they have annoyed me before I was feeling bad.