xisto Community
sanbeand

My Dearest Teacher how bad is when u fall in love with her.

hey hi guys... and girls :P well is this so bad? i mean it happens almost to every one, when u fall in love of ur teacher... it never has happend to me beacause im one of those guys that simply preffer something different, when my friends are looking at the beautiful girl that is promoting the computers, iPods or stuff like that i said "did u see that man? wow what kind of technology is that" i never saw those women beacause honestly i didnt like the idea of looking for a girl, but yesterday when i entered to my classroom at my english class i was amazed by a beautiful woman a 23 year old woman (im 18) she is brithish so i was so nearvous that i hardly unserstood what she said (obviously she didnt say i love u :D ) but since yesterday im definatly destinated to go every class and not to lose those "classes" and today i've seen her better and i realized she is the prettiest woman i've ever seen :P ...cheers!

I woudln't know anything about the topic of liking teachers. Maybe have hot teachers but my school doesn't have hot teachers none the less to say the young age of 23. Atleast if something happens it won't be another Mary Kate Latorneau thing. If you know what i mean.

Aww thats so cute. I suggest you flirt with her. I doubt anything will happen because your still in high school but its worth a little shot. Shes young.

If at any point you start thinking that she's got 'feelings' for you the one thing you need to remember, she has to be nice to you, she is your teacher. It's kind of like how a friend of mine is always falling in love with waitresses- they get paid to be helpful!

My advice to you would be to enjoy your class and not expect for something to happen. And try not to stare too much. lol. And try to get good grades. She'll like that :P

i agree with brandice don't stir the pot with the teacher finish school first then go hit on the teacher, but like most poeople are saying don't tempt a good thing and also ruin a teachers career, that shes dating a student and then other stuff happens with that as well.So basically look but don't touch.

If you live in England.. watch Hollyoaks.. Justin fancies Becca.. oh gawd.. i'm so sad.. I watch it everyday and it's a bit freaky. I never fancies any of my teaches because they're all over 25 and minging.. I know mates that have though.. one even fancied one that was balding! lol.. and she coems to these forums.. hope she don't read it...!! That teacher was a freak.. and he said if he werent a teacher he'd tickle me :S.. i don't whether he meant that in a nice sweet way or what!?!It's not too bad .. it's only a crush.. but if it gets out of hand.. like an obsession.. then i seriuosly recommend counsilling. When I went to Shanghai for the holiday.. my cousin who is about 20..her english teacher was 23 and all the girls in her class fancied him.. don't find noting wrong.. just probably like a physicial attraction or something.I don't think you should tell the teacher you like them htough. it'd be a bit awkward and freak them out, hehe

hey hi guys... and girls  :)  well is this so bad? i mean it happens almost to every one, when u fall in love of ur teacher... it never has happend to me beacause im one of those guys that simply preffer something different, when my friends are looking at the beautiful girl that is promoting the computers, iPods or stuff like that i said "did u see that man? wow what kind of technology is that" i never saw those women beacause honestly i didnt like the idea of looking for a girl, but yesterday when i entered to my classroom at my english class i was amazed by a beautiful woman a 23 year old woman (im 18) she is brithish so i was so nearvous that i hardly unserstood what she said (obviously she didnt say i love u  :P ) but since yesterday im definatly destinated to go every class and not to lose those "classes" and today i've seen her better and i realized she is the prettiest woman i've ever seen  :) ...

cheers!

201278[/snapback]

lol no i havnt there has never been one of the hott teachers at my school.... But yeah ever heard of the song hot for teacher by van halen well go listen to it lol youll like it...

anyways ur not jail bait just graduate then figure it out lol... otherwise there are some issuse that can arise...

Buddy , that is really intresting to read that you deeply fall in love with your pretty hot English teacher.I am wondering that you would like to spend your more and more possible years in that eglish class. <_< And you would always in a try to ask her more and more possible questions .That would be very intresting when your listening her lecture and have like to sit just in her front . however , Best of luck !

she's young for a teacher. but what the heck anyway. most of the professors in our university are just fresh grads and are just taking their masters. and they're teaching already.i think it's just normal for you to feel that way. i've been there and i think i've went as far as... uh, nevermind. i don't want to get banned. just don't take it too far. i think you should know your borderline because of the fact that you're the student and she's your teacher, and it has to stay that way. you could be friends with her, but i don't think you should go that far.