xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bulb

Your Online Games Which you pay for :P

Many of us have onlines games, and many of us have online games, which we pay for....So what I want to know is :D which onlines games you pay for, you know, mothly and that sort of thing.I play World of Warcraft a lot, even know im still level 44 :P its a good game maybe if some say, great but not brilliant, the servers are sometimes down but Blizzard make up for that by giving us free days :DIt costs like 8.99 a month which may sound a lot, but isnt that much really :PSo come on what do you play?

I have experimented with a few mmorpgs which almost all have monthly fees, I've played EQ, FFXI, and also WoW. Oh yeah, I also had a XBox Live account for a few years if you would consider it a pay to play game.

i play xenimus.com which is like wow but more about fighting other players and less about doing quests. which is like ?5 a month and is not for noobs. Very hard game to play. youl get killed every 2 mins when your new. :)also you can play the new xenimus first person. which is free while its in beta. which will be ages since only 1 guy programmes it and he always updates the other version.i also play freeworldonline.com which is free at the moment because its in beta and dosnt have very reliable servers. but i see great pottential!and u can play them all on dialup!