xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
E-Sector

Donkey Kong Racing? Where is the game?

lol actually that does seem to make me wonder..remeber on the GC promotionalls...with all the square screenshots of games, and m sure one of them is DK riding on a bird thing...i cant remeber what their called.....you would have at least thought they would ave finsihed it..:P

Ya I played Diddy Kong Racing but never heard of Donky Kong Racing. lol Diddy kong was cool for a while. Then I got stuck and had to give up. Actually I almost beat the game once but could never beat that stupid pig. lol

Wow, I didnt know Rare got sold to Microsoft. I always thought that Rare was one of the best video game companies. No wonder I havent heard of any new Rare games lately.

I used to have that game. It was such a fun game. I havent seen it latley. Do they still make it? Well I dont go looking for it that much... ok not relly at all. I guss I can say that I have never looked for it. Know that I thought of it I am going to look around for it. I like Nintendo 64. I have the Zelda Games, Mario, Super Mario Brothers. Mario Party, and Mario Party Two. I am looking for more game but I think I plaied them all. I love games... Ialso like HaRVEST mOON. I have it on Playstation two. I heard they are makeing a playstation three... I can't wait!!! B)

ahh Rareware, one of the best game makers out thereMy first game from Rareware (now just Rare) was on SNES - Donkey Kong Country series. That game really defines platform. I remember replaying the stages over and over again & still not get bored. Much better than Ratchet & Clank quality.Then they released Killer Instinct. My god, I bought 2 spare joypad for my SNES just for that game. So many combos, combo breakers, the possibilities are endless.I just sticked with these games on SNES for 8 sick monhs until it died on me. B)B) Didn't play any console games since then. Studies and work tied me down.the good old days.........