xisto Community
bureX

Account Problem CPanel and FTP dont work :(

Well, as I'm writing this, my hands are pretty much sweaty because I needed to upload something on my hosting space urgently... Instead, I was "greeted" by a nasty surprise:When I tried to login into my FTP account, my password is accepted, but the connection process freezes when it tries to establish a passive connection.So, I tried to upload my files VIA CPanel, but I was once again "greeted" by a nasty surprise:When I tried to access my CPanel, I couldn't even get to the login part! I simply got the good ol' "The page cannot be displayed" message from IE.So, what's happening around here? Could the admins check it out for me, please?My CPanel username is "suwifi".Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Before blaming Xisto have you stopped to think that it may be something else? Before you jump to the conclusion consider this:How many times during your hosting that you came across this kind of behavior? If you have, has it resolved in few hours? Could it be due to your ISP recycling their cache that your connection just can't be established to cPanel or FTP during that time?This is alarming that members are quick to blame Xisto before sorting out every possible scenario. If all hosting members can access cPanel or FTP but it's only you...there must be some other explanation to your problem...right?Please, stop making this kind of post before you explored every possible avenue.

I think BureX's problem was resolved and he was happy about it.Now, as buffaloHELP has asked BureX to not to blaim Xisto straight away is right, not just for BureX but for other members as well....members blaim Xisto or infact in normal life as well..their service provider or any person who is providing the service thinking that he is at fault..whereas it may be their own computer which may be at fault.So, my suggestion is that people should first check their computers first and then tell us what all they have done to fix up the thing..so that the service provider knows what all steps have been taken.But, Overhere it was not fault of BureX at all...because I helped him in solving the problem in SHOUTBOX and at that time...KUBI asked BureX to post a new topic in the "Hosted Members Area" as he failed to resolve the issue....so BureX followed what Kubi asked him to do so...and later on, I was able to fix the problem for BureX....not to forget with BureX's help.So, on a general note....everyone must try to take some steps by following some simple steps and then even if that doesnt solve the problem then they must ask for help..because when you are asking help you must be polite. (NOTE : THIS IS NOT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PERSON...THIS TIP IS FOR EVERYONE..INCLUDING ME :P)