xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Food?

What's your favorite kind of food? And which one do you think is the healthiest?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I'm from Argentina and I like eating meat alot, but I don't like spice food, or fattening like Fast food, but well when I'm hungry I'd eat anything, snaks are the worst, specially if there's cheese around...I like Italian alot I make pizza all the time, in fact last night I made two and they were pretty good. I like Japanese, because I like fish a lot too, Indian haven't had a lot so I'm not sure. The healthiest I thinks is, make your own with a little bit of everything.

Of course I'm Asian and Vietnamese to be exact. I like Chinese food. So similiar to the Viet food. I like the Shrimp fried rice, eggs rolls, soup, brocolli beef, and other delicious foods. Then after that would be Mexican food. They are so good. Wait Thai food goes before Mexican. Thai food is so spicy and good.

I cant believe that although Italian is the best food in teh poll so far that no-one has actually put a post about it here. I love Italian, there is so much variation in Italian food from fantastic tomato based pasta sauces to the thousands of varieties of Pizza available. Then there is the wine, the general atmosphere you have in Italian restaurants, mmm it makes my mouth water just thinking of the fantastic food!!

Really i like the food of Italian.but i choose the food of chinese ..because i like the food of chinese very much too..so if you want to let me chose one of them .i think that it is difficutly very much..sometimes i think .we need not must to one which is the favorie or best from lost things .

I love Italian, pizzas raviolis ?oquis any italian, the only thing is that italian food is fattening and I'm trying to watch my weight so I don't know it's conflicting, I don't like not being able to eat something that i love eating. I also like japanese and chinese food, i've never been a fan of fast food, just had a few times and didn't really like it <_<

Well, I like all the foods listed. I think Mexican is the best, and I also love Chinese foods. I like anything spicy with lots of flavor. I love fast food, especially McDonald's, but I know it isn't so healthy. Oh, yeah, and I love chicken! Italian food is good, and I love pastas and pizzas. <_<

Very good .when i talk about the food , i want to eat them .what is my favorite food ?? let me see....my favorite food is meat .ofcouse .the meat must be cooked .then i like the icecream .oh.yeah .i like the water very much too.becuse the water will let me become more beterfull.

I chose fast food, but i also like italian food. Pasta is one of my favourite foods <_<I like fries and burgers very much. I know this is very unhealthy but a few times a month isn't so bad :blink:

As a Mexican I voted for Mexican food :( but I also like the Japanese, Chinese and Italian food, also the fast food is good my favourite fast food plates are burgers and hot dogs.

As for me, I like many kinds of food. I've always enjoyed Mexican food. In Canada, there was plenty of Tex-Mex food available, so I still kinda miss it while in Japan. On the other hand, I tried a lot of Japanese food here. Believe me, there's more to it than just raw fish. There's a type of "as you like it" pancake called okonomiyaki, rice balls, miso soup, natto (fermented soy beans...it took me a while to eat it, but now I enjoy the taste), pork cutlets, oden, ramen (Chinese noodles)...the list goes on.

As for Western food, there are a lot of Italian restaurants around in case I get a craving for some great pasta and pizza.

im chienese and livning in uk atm,i do eat english foods some of them are actually good. but still i perfer chinese hot vegetable food. i hate raw and cool english foods :x :lol: