xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zetzx

Suggest A Game For Me?

the game company usually got two version,one is for pc,another is for ps.they are not the same and not with one CD or DvD,they are been sold seprately.mmrpg:lineage2world of warcraftFinal fantasy.action:Battle Field 2Delta ForceDoom 3half life 2.--PS:your computer would be high level for playing the fashion games.

That's a pretty broad category to give. I suppose it depends namely on your PC specifications for games on that. PS2Action wise... well who could go past any of the Grand Theft Auto's? There are some great action platformers on the PS2 as well, such as Jak 3 and Rachet and Clank 3 - they are pretty fun, (and do involve a lot more action/shooting than you'd believe). Also are, of course, the FPS games, like Killzone, Timesplitters, but the PS2 isn't really the best for those and you'd be better off playing your PC. Metal Gear Sold 2 or 3 are pretty *darn* good though - also highly recommended for PS2. MMORPGs... not really much for PS2 apart from Final Fantasy XI (if you're lucky enough to be in the US).PCA lot more choice in terms of Action FPS or MMORPG's. World of Warcraft is definitely the favourite at this time, and if you've got time to kill and money to spend I'd say it's the best bet. FPS's, there's a ton of stuff just out recently that's great, such as Quake 4, F.E.A.R etc. If you're computer can't quite play those, then maybe Half Life 2, or if not even that, then Half Life the original offers some good quality cheap gaming, as you can also get Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, and all the other original mods for that. Call of Duty is great also, and the sequel has just come out as well I believe.

If you're computer can't quite play those, then maybe Half Life 2, or if not even that, then Half Life the original offers some good quality cheap gaming, as you can also get Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, and all the other original mods for that. Call of Duty is great also, and the sequel has just come out as well I believe.

200597[/snapback]

I would wholeheartedly agree that Halflife 2, and the accompanying Counter Strike source is a worthwhile play. Counter-Strike source, in my opinion, is almost the better out of the two because the multiplayer is just amazing, probably one of the best first person shooters on the market.

Im not sure if your open to the idea, but there is a new role playing game coming out next month called Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. The gameplay will be amazing, and the game will probably take anywhere between 300 and 350 hours to complete every last quest. Of course, if you want it can take far shorter to beat the main quest.

As far as some other games go, I would recommend Rome Total War as a great strategy game, and possibly even Rise of Nations if you are really into RTS games.

Hey,I have a great game you could play. Its older but i play it everyday and have been for a really long time. I believe somewere around 4-5 years. Its called StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War(expantion). Youve probly heard of it and if you havent then its a great RTS game with a free online ver with chat rooms and intense mutliplayer games. There is also a great Map Editor. Is set in a futureistic setting w/ humans vs. 2 different types of alian races. You can join clans or go alone. Just its a great game that I suggest to anyone. If you decide to get this game, you should check out my great clan at channal: Clan SGA (sga= stargatearmy). Have Fun!*edit* Add that the game is for PC.*edit*

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit per request
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Recently, I have found Civilization 4 and FEAR to be entertaining. The Civ series has quite a legacy and Civ4 continues that. FEAR is a great FPS with exceptional graphics and a good story.

For ps2, I would recommend Katamari Damacy or We Love Katamari... They're both sleeper hits, but they're very simple and addicting. Plus, both games together will run you $50(kd is 20, wlk is 30)... You'll have countless hours of gameplay between the 2 games... Definetly 2 must have ps2 games. The graphics may look sucky, but once you start playing, you pretty much forget about graphics, because once you start playing, you realize that graphics aren't what make a game fun.For pc, I'd say UT2004... Lots of fun plus loads of mods for it

A good and small review of a good game (Age of Empiries III) I thing is nessesery :<<<The original Age of Empires packed a stunning visual punch and backed it up with solid gameplay. Back at a time where most strategy games were chunky and 2D, the first Age game pulled aside the curtain to reveal a world that was sunny, animated, colorful and lifelike. Strategy games were never the same. Age of Empires III presents a similar leap forward for real-time strategy fans. As Half-Life 2 did for first-person shooters, AoE III shows just how inspiring these games can be when lovingly crafted with outstanding artistry and solid gameplay fundamentals.Age of Empires III doesn't redefine real-time strategy gameplay. You're still scurrying to collect more resources than your opponents and rushing to field a giant army, and the game still rewards frantic clicking and unit management. But the presentation is unmatched, and even though the game is rooted in RTS conventions, there are enough new elements and strategic variations here to addict even grizzled veterans. If you're a fan of the genre, you owe it to yourself to check this game out. And if you've never played a real-time game before, this is the place to start.andGraphically, the engine that powers Age of Empires III has a laundry list of the latest graphics technology: real-time shadows, high dynamic range lighting, you name it. There's even bump-mapping on the barrels of the cannons. But the real impressive thing about the technology isn't that it's there, it's that you don't notice it. From the moment your Home City first appears on the menu screen, or a new map loads up to reveal pale grey waters lapping quietly against rocky New England shores, you become lost in the game world. The latest in technology is coupled with truly beautiful art.Age III pulls out all the stops to depict the sweeping majesty of the old west or the unspoiled beauty of the colonial-era Americas. One of the single-player campaign cutscenes, done in the game engine, pans across rolling hills of golden grass while huge herds of buffalo amble along like waves of water. Another level depicts a small Caribbean port picking up the pieces after a devastating hurricane, with citizens milling about amidst wrecked ships and broken docks. Yet another level has you picking your way through a dense swamp looking for the ruins of Spanish treasure ships half-buried in the mud and dripping with gold doubloons. You're never lacking for eye candy.The music is equally impressive. Done in full orchestra, it moves effortlessly from majestic scores highlighting the beauty of the landscape to pounding battle drums accenting the fury of battle.Of course, the combat is equally spectacular. The goal of the game is to devastate your opponents, and said devastation is accompanied by deeply satisfying images of destruction. A large part of this has to do with the real physics incorporated onto the game engine. You can feel the impact when a cannonball shatters into a wooden frontier building, breaking it into pieces that fly off in macabre arcs. Smoke billows from muskets, cannons leap back as they expel their fury, building spires burst into flame and collapse into themselves, and the masts of ships crash to the deck as the vessel shudders with the impact of enemy fire. Every game of Age of Empires III drips with spectacle.>>>

I want to review True Crime last week, but hey I've just got my copy of Wild Arm Alter Code:F. That's the game which I longed so much. After I play a bit, I feel that I want to play the original Wild Arm then. It's so memorable...The game itself is the upgrade from original Wild Arm. I still remember the prologue phase, the three players, one is a wanderer (someone who likes to venture the world), one is treasure hunter, and the other is a princess.The game starts in prologue phase one by one. Then, the three meets at Adelhyde when investigating the same thing. (It's fateful encounter of the entire Wild Arm, always). After excavating Golem from a dungeon, they separate in Adelhyde.However, the demon has arised, then making their way to destroy Adelhyde. The three then fight him, but ended with a lose. The demon go away with theGolem, then the three pursue the demon....That's about the story. The most memorable event is when Princess Cecilia cut her hair so Tudy, the treasure hunter may place his trust to her. Her new outfit is still the same with original WA, that's my favourite. Now it's 3D so far greater than just 2D spirte in original WA.Really, I haven't yet get a copy of Dragon Quest (... so expensive you know) then this game is the best RPG which I play now. By the way, WA is an RPG for PS2.