xisto Community
ZeroHawk

Can You Get Flash In Stores?

I don't think I've ever seen it at any of the electronic stores here. I think your only options are to buy it off the online store or get it from some "recources".The new Studio 8 lineup looks impressive, but it's far, far out of my price range (like it is for many people out there).

Price ain't a problem I got over $1000 don't spend more than $150 a year. Problem is with the actual buying. I hope the immeminent solution ain't true. My parents were sceptical about buying a 20$ program and ended up not letting me get it. Now multiply that $20 by 50... Sigh I guess it's gonna be comics, .exe games and .wmv's for a while... Probably, anyways.

as i told you man, check the site it will show you where are authorized stores nearby you live, and well i dont think macromedia would let other site to sell their products, and if your country isnt there (in the page) it means there is not authorized partner that sells flash...cheers!

flash is in many stores, but probably not in big stores. Fry's is almost guaranteed to have it though, or else look in small computer shops (very expensive!)