xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
J-C

Hello Everyone j-c here

hello eveyone i'm new i just joined today and i must say this site rules all those features you give are very nice i like cpanel anyways my name is:jean carlos my hobbies are play basketball,computers,hang with my friends,build websites :P and i like IPB(such as this one) and vBulletin boards i have 'em both :P hope to enjoy it here

Welcome aboard, J-C!I like the list of hobbies so far. Do you watch college and/or NBA basketball as well as play it? Anyway, I think you've found a great community here. The people are great and they're very supportive. We've got pretty much every topic under the sun (well, almost every topic) but there's always room for more.Hope you enjoy your stay here and come back and post often. If you have a website in the works, feel free to show it off after get the hosting.See you on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto shigajet. I am glad that you like the site and all its features. Believe me, it is easy to get credits if you make long, descriptive posts. Nice hobbies, especially the IPB and VB ones, those are my favorite kinds of forums. Well I hope that you enjoy your stay at Xisto and make new friends :P

Hi jean Welcome,Welcome to trap 17 i'm sure you will find our pretty soon that no host can ever beats trap 17... in my oppinion. Anyway if you ever need help you can always contact me or ask questions.I'm not much of a tech guy though :P

well now that i think about it i have a question like if i request for hosting pakage 1 can i kinda upgrade to the other one by getting more post and stuffanyone plz answer me :P