xisto Community
Lyon2

Adsense Tracking Script. Monitor Your Account! Great free script Check it out

Well, if you use google adsence or you're thinking to register, now you'll have your life/work easier, and i mean, much more easier.

Now, if you already use google adsence program, you know that is a waist of time if you want to check your stats, reposts, whatever, you have to visit the google adsence site and login and then click on the links to see your stats.

But, if you had a cool program or script that could do that for you, wouldn't that be awsome? Wouldn't that be a "must have" program? It is, at least for me!

The following script : "Free Adsense Tracking Script - Track your Adsense Ads" is a great script in vbs (visual basic script), where, if you want to use it, wich i really recommend it, you can click in the *.vbs file and in a few seconds or minutes, depending on your connection speed, even though an dial-up connection is enough, you'll have all the information about your account, and i mean, all, like for example:

- Track your Google Adsense Profits ;
- Track your google adsence account activity ;
- everyhting that you would do when you login your google adsence account ;

More, when the script logs into your google adsence account, it then creates a microsoft access database on the same directory in wich the script is at, and stores all the information there, where and then you can view it with the microsoft access program, isnt this cool!

One more thing, when you configure the vbs file with the tutorial inside the zip file, you can configure the script to send the stats to an email, thats why theres the OSSMTP.dll file there, is a file with a set of commends to send you an email using the well known SMTP protocol.

SMTP is simple mail transfer protocol.

Isn't this cool or what!? Isn't this great script!?

Now, there's also another scripts to use with this one, and created by a group of people with the same purpose, wich is: MAKE MONEY WITH ADSENCE!

If you want to download the script, download it here
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
or here

The original one, i think, is the second link, but both work just fine and they are completely free, and in case you are afraid of using a script or program that could send your google adsence account details to the author of the script, dont worry, you can see the source code of the vbs script and if you dont want email reposts, just erase the {.dll file or disable his use in the configuration of the vbs file.

But if you dont understand vb, just ask a friend that knows or to an online vb community, or search google for this script to see whats up.

Also, for more scripts to use with google adsence monitor, visit this page

Its very organized and very simple, and theres explanations for everything, cause everything is very easy.

You will find the following script in this page

Script to use with adsence monitor

Track Adsense Clicks

AdSense Report Creator

Adsense Database Viewer

The google adsence monitor has 3 files

Changes.txt - Log of the changes that were made since last version
ReadMe.txt - To the point tutorial on how to use and configure the vbs file
OSSMTP.dll - This file you cant mess arround with, cause its for email updates

Use it and reply here, please, lets make a good topic on this script cause its very good.

what kind of reply is that, sanbeand.do you find it usefull or not?!

There are manhy users that use this tool, and they have not reclamed, yet.

Anyway, now i use another thing, much more sofisticated, much more user friendly, much better in general, i use adsense buddy, it is a program, and i trust it.

AdSense Buddy
http://www.adsensebuddy.com/

I am using Google Adsense, but never used any other script/softwares to get information about my Google Adsense. But after reading your nice and detailed article, i am feeling interest to use these scripts to get information without Go to Google Adsense.Thanks friend and keep posting such nice articles...........

Use adlogger.org script, its an open source script and the only script listed in the adsense wiki of wikipedia..

I am using it since late and its working nicely..I tell you its great logger u will never find and all its free..The site also has a discussion forum to help people and request features for next version..

Here are its features:

Features
Detailed visitor data gives you much more information than your Google account page. For each user that clicks an ad, you can view visitor IP, hostname, operating system/web browser information, date/time of click, outgoing url clicked, ad format data, channel info, and more.

Primary security features allow you to combat click fraud by automatically disabling AdSense ads for visitors who are clicking too many within a certain time period.

You can view all activity logs and get key statistics that your Google account page never will. Sort by date, visitor, channel data, ad url clicked, and more.

Custom channels help you monitor your best and worst performing pages in terms of both page views and clicks.

Optionally, you can set up automatic email alerts. The script can send you an email every time a visitor clicks an ad. Also, AdLogger recognizes potential click attacks and can send you an email after mulitple clicks.

Notice from serverph:
added quote tags. please use appropriate bbcodes as needed.

erm, i don't think i would really use a script or something for my google account, what if those are passwords stealers. no, im very much happy with loggin in, loggin out method. :P the google method. :)thanx for posting this though.

Its doesnot steal your password or id..Infact it never asks you to add your password or id..(there is an optional add on script is there for getting logging to your adsense account which will probably included in the next version)I tell you Its a great script..

I think using of any script for Adds, is a RISK Operation, if you are unaware of programming languages than someone can steel your ID and password :P, may be i am wronge, but this is a case of consideration.Before using any script we first have to check it, but how can we know that they are fraud??? :)

shahhitesh10, and especially je-ar, adsense buddy program is even much better then adsense tracking script, i think you should both try it, it is trustworthy, it was made by the well known by most adsense optimizers, it was made by "Joel Comm", the writer of the top quality and best selling ebook about adsense:Google Adsense Secrets, by Joel Comm, 1st and 2nd Editions(You should read this ebook(s) also, i have them, they helped me a lot)

thanx dude that was really useful and helped me alot. but if you'd give a detailled procedure how to implememnt this then it would be beneficial for the newbies too.

The script seems interesting as it performs many tasks conveniently. But is it too difficult to login to adsense account from Google adsense page? I don't think so. These kind of scripts are useful but I will just go on with Google adsense default login page itself. It is most secure and best. Besides, it's not that we are looking at the revenues every hour. Whenever we want we can just login and check how much revenues it generates. And also we can track which channel is performing better and which is not.

wooow! looking nice , i will try it later,but im afraid if it could steal our id and pass,also if it result in our account suspension.Anyways thanks for shairing.keep it up!