xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reaver

Gifts For Pros Gift for Saint Mike and Truefusion

HEY WHERES MINE... j/k, lol the bottom one is awsome... every thing looks nice... maybe a bit more colors but its awsome, with the second one i think you put too many colors and the renders generally arnt meant to take up the whole sig...

Thnx Samma, i wont add anymore colour to the second one becos ive used all the colours of the render to keep it looking smooth...on the other hand for the first one i feel that knowing system of a down and, i know Mike enjoys them that i tried to make it lively and lost cos mayhem (at the same time trying to keep my style of vecs) just like a SOAD concert, which i must say the one i went to in jan this yr was ORSM, here again all colours derived from the renders and i feel i am within the 50/50 bg/render limits if anything the crowding can be linked to a mosh pit :P - all in all the the sig has its reasons :P.P.S Samma i will gladly do u a vec of ur genre of music or band ( as long as i can get a good caricature) - Just post the details here or PM me ur msn or AIM and i can keep in touch

all i have to say is awesome totally freakn awesome, how the heck did you find that render?10/10

Hehe, again glad to have helped. Like samma metioned, it is awesome. *Puts it in my 'gifts' chest.*