xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Trainer

Pokemon

I was five years ago when I was 12 but I already outgrew it. I played almost all the version from blue to crystal and after that I stopped to doing more productive things like my website.

My favorite lineup for the Blue - Yello series would always consist of:

Raticate
Pidgeot
Bulbasur

the other three would depend on what I thought would make my lineup better but all three would be present.

I adopted the same strategy for the Silver - Crystal series. Only this time bayleef is bulbasur reborn. The lineup would consist of Raticate, Pidgeot and Bayleef. I would always make it a point to catch Red Gyarados so I could have a pokemon that could use Surf.

But don't get me wrong Pokemon is an ace in my book and something I would always fondly look back on.

I used to play when I was like 7. Everybody had them then, I sold most of ym cards fopr a lot of money(I had a few thousand cards!!!). Istill have pokemon red and yellow gameboy both used the missingno. cheat and other stuff and are a bit mucked up lol but still :P Pokemon used to be cool.

Hehe, I used to play pokemon, back when I was in grade 5. Our school had a pokemon club and everything, but I didn't have enough cards to join. I can't say I ever really understood the game that well, but it was fun while it lasted..:P

ehhh.. people still play pokemon?... i outgrew it when i entered middle school. When i was in middle school... everyone got yu gi oh card. That didn't last for long though, everyone got tired of it when i enter 7th grade.i never like playing the card game but still collect the cards for fun. Then my friend lost all my cards (about 400 cards total)

I used to like pokemon until I finally fiqured out that it was too childish to play. It was pretty fun while I liked but it got boring. I also used to play yugioh untill I fiqured out that is was childish as well. Well my favorite pokemon game was silver. I loved silver because you could get that lugia pokemon or whatever. My favorite pokemon used to be: ho-oh, lugia, enkei, succine, rackio, zapdos, moltres, and artincuno (I probably spelled the wrong since I haved played it in a long time). Those are some of my favorite pokemon from when I liked pokemon.

Ah...good ol pokemon xDi used to be obsessed with this anime and game but I grew out of it rather quickly. Around the 2nd grade I belive xDthe show was getting nowhere really. And theres too many movies. They just keep on adding and adding more pokemon that it got really really annoying T_T but my favorite pokemon are pichuu and plusle. They're so cute~I was into yugioh too, but the anime was dubbed really bad so I didn't watch it. I know the orignal version was better after reading the manga. Even so, I grew out of it when I went to middle school. No one seemed to like it there.

I love Pokemon! In Blue/Yellow I used:JolteonDragoniteBlastoiseand some other 3 almighty pokemon. I can't wait for Pokemon Pearl/Diamond and I don't care if it's classed as childish, it's one hell of an RPG.

i used to play pokemon when i was like 13-14 i still like the videogames, but i left the 'business' when they where 251 pokemons i like the crystal version because i can choose to be a girl T_TU and i haven't played rubi and saphire so i dont quite understand the new battle thematic (that when you battle 2 at a time it seems very confusing!)

I love Pokemon! In Blue/Yellow I used:

Jolteon

Dragonite

Blastoise

and some other 3 almighty pokemon. I can't wait for Pokemon Pearl/Diamond and I don't care if it's classed as childish, it's one hell of an RPG.

200830[/snapback]

I agree with you about it being addicting. I used to play the game more than 7 hours a day :D . Anyways I also used vapeorion when I was playing yellow. I had a level 84 Dragonite, a level 87 Vapoerion, a level 80 Mewtwo, and a level 100 Mew :P . I also didn't know that were coming out with another pokemon game :P , they just came out with emerald. And to thebluekirby, I agree that they made too many movies and I also grew out yugioh in middle school. I know two people in my class that still play with yugioh cards and watch the yugioh tv show :D

Pokemon is...no longer in my favorites list. It used to be though.Nowadays there are too many filler episodes and pointless things. The games are quite good though but they don't really interest me anymore. Its the same thing everytime with a few minor improvements.

I used to play the pokemon games and watch pokemon and all that awhile ago. Now I'm into computers. Computers are way more interesting and they teach you a heck of a lot more.

200863[/snapback]

I know, computers are way more interesting than pokemon. They can let you view websites, learn html, listen to music, etc. And my favorite part about the internet, Google!!!. Google is the best free web searching system I have ever seen. They have an image searching system which is awesome. Also, they send out spiders which bring back information about that website and add them to the google directory. I think the only way to get google, msn, and yahoo spiders are to have a good amount of hits a day (I don't know if this is correct though).