xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonwitch

It Has Been Ages, But Yes (big Files)

Some sigs and stuff I have been working on ... it's been a while since I actually did anything siggy related though.

My try at photomanip...

Posted Image

My try at vectorizing an anime image ... I think it's full metal alchemist... About 400 paths it takes ages..

Posted Image

This is my siggie on a forum of an RPG I play (with my character name LOL)

Posted Image

Siggie for a friend, who is my captain in that same game :P

Posted Image

Nother version for that same friend LOL (I didn't like this one .. I only made it because she is not too fond of gorey themed things .. but she too prefered the other one)

Posted Image

Toying with polar coordinates in PS CS2

Posted Image

But this still is my fave ... I probably showed it before

Posted Image

well I told you already on msn about what I though and its was good positive stuff to, and what i said to here about her vector (can't repat words) and yes its full metal alchemist.and i just gave her a batch of some dark looking renders so can't wait to see how they look when she is done with them.remember don't be a stranger here.

I know, some honestly are worthless, but again as I told you... Some sigs were made for people, who did ask to use certain elements. Or in the case of the game signatures, I had to stay true to my biography of that particular character. I enjoyed doing that vector, even though my neck is still sore LOL. I wanted to learn to use the pen tool in Photoshop, thus I tried this one. Now I am working on an anchor to use in a logo :P