xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
switch

Pray For Pastor Ferdie Flores Hes being executed in E. Timor tomorrow

yeah hey guys...i got a message from one of my friends today saying a Christian missionary named Pastor Feride Flores is being executed in East Timor tomorrow.This is pretty much just a calling to any Christian people out there... please pray that God would give this man strength or possibly an escape. Please pray that God would help him to stand strong in his faith no matter what. That he'd leave a lasting impression from his actions.thanks heaps guys.God bless.

do you know what he did to get this happen to him, sounds pretty serious, but yeah nothing is being mentioned about it on the net, but from its location i guess it a religious thing.

could you at least share with us what did he do to be excuted? of course there should be some reason for this, it would be best for all but yes my prayers are with him, I do hope he'll pass this one.

No matter what he did, pray for his soul. And that he be saved @ the time of his execution. His actions can only be forgiven by god, whether he deserves the execution or not, his place in god's eyes will determine where his soul spends eternity. Thanks for the heads up switch.

not that I'm gloating but I was right on the reason, in fact that it was religion that had to do with it, well from what im reading on the banner there that he's not being executed but being harrassed instead, hopefully death will not happen to him.

It says that the execution is a rumour. But not the less, I will be praying for him. Missionaries face hardships everyday. I would like to broaden the prayer to any missionary at all that might be overseas. As a Christian, we are instructed to spread the gospel. Pastor Flores is doing something amazing. He is carrying put what God instructed us to do. By praying, we let God know that we care for the people overseas. hThe Bible also says that praying as a group, or a large number of people praying together for the same person can have a rofound effect. I urge anyone here to pray for him and missionaries around the world! Thanks guys.

ah ok righto, thanks for that link guys.

yeah i got the message from one of my friends who goes to a Christian School, they were talking about it in a biblical studies class. Anyway, my Dad sayed it may be a hoax, and i figured, yeah, but God definately knows what he's doing, and so he'll take all that into account when answering prayers.

um yeah about the "praying for all missionaries" thing, there's a book called "Jesus Freaks" that deals with heaps of martyrs who've given their lives or come close to it (at least, given a lot). You might find that inspiring.

also check out http://www.persecution.com/ - it's the website for the "voice of the martyrs", an organisation dedicated to stopping persecution of Christian people around the world.

ok thanks heaps guys.
peace out.