xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apurva

Test Your Love test how much you love your love.

TEST YOUR-SELF ON HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM/HER WRITE YOUR ANSWERS ON A PIECE OF PAPER THEN REVEAL THE ANSWERS

1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but very boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take to get to your significant other's house, short or long?

if any of you went to the link, the full test is a little bizzare in what it shows about you (I think it came out truthfully)

My answers (only put their meaning so as to not bias other people):
1) you fall in love quickly and easily.
2) you give everything in a relationship
3) you are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately
4) you like to see him/her a lot
5) you love the person as the way s/he is
6) you will tend to stay in love for a long time

I feel as though this represents me quite well (unfortunately doomed to failure, easy to fall in love and hard to fall out B) B))

I'd also like to point out that the original of this thing is found at http://lovefatedestiny.com/LoveTest.htm

1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but very boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take to get to your significant other's house, short or long?

1. long way

2. On the way you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend of any one color or two color combination. What number of white and/or red do you pick?

2. 10 and 10

3. You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door. You can have the family member get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself. Which do you do?

3. have the family member get them

4. You go up to your boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?

4. by the bed

5. Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend sleep in separate rooms. In the morning when it's time to wake up, you go into his/her room and check on him/her. When you arrive, do you prefer him/her to be awake or asleep?

5. asleep

6. Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain or more interesting road?

6. more intresting road

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Knowing our forum rules and using proper bbcodes is essential to be a member.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)