xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
odomike

Google Can Now Index Flash Files Yes that is it.Google can now index .swf

As you know, a Flash movie as the index page of a site has always been a major problem with search engine optimization. There's simply no content for the search engines to index.

So when I learned that Google can index the contents of Macromedia Flash movies, I was astonished. It seemed this remarkable discovery had gone virtually unnoticed in the SEO community.

But as you probably know, Google has always been the first to index different types of content: PDF files, .doc files, etc. Google has also made amazing inroads in being able to index dynamic content.

And 'now' they're the first major search engine to index Flash ? another significant step forward in the SEO industry.

So why has Flash presented such problems in the past?

More at Odomike Services Support Forums

You are welcome to register and enjoy the latest information on the internet

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

it is very true BoSz. You shuold visit my forums for the complete informnation. The one I posted here is just a kind of clip for people to know what is there in my forums. I take my time to research and get information.BTW, you are welcome to register at my forums as that will give you the full rights to get all the information I have there.

Yes..sure. It is now a well known thing that google can now index flash files (.swf).

The topic i posted here is just a summary of what is obtainable at Odomike Services Support Forums and thats why i am encouraging you guys and ladies to join in order to have access to all those info.

wow.  that is pretty useful.  just imagine spending countless hours looking and watching for comedy flash movie.

Yes you can search as many flash files as you can and enjoy the movies in there. Only with google.
Have a look at the info at my forums and you will really like it.

Just go to the search engine optimization forums and you will see it all there.

that would be great!! i really love Google!

You should cos google is doing all it can to make our lives better.

quite long ago (cant remember when but it was before this post was made) i searched for a swf file and it worked so maybe its been able to do it for a while....

Not sure i understand all the praise all they had to do is index the file name, it's not like google can actually search inside the swf file and send you to the correct frame.round.trap17.com