xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm pretty much content with my current black eyes (Well, I could do with some adjustments to cure my myopia, but that's beside the main topic) but I could will my eyes into a different color at no cost at all, I would like different colors. My right eye would remain black but my left eye would be a lighter shade of gray.I dunno, but I've always been awe-struck by people who have different colors in each eye :lol:

So I definitely would not change my eye color since I already have bright blue eyes and love them. Every place i go, i get compliments on them which is why i would not change them. They are somewhat my trademark and they definitely help to attract ladies to me.

I've always liked grey eyes. But some eye colors may look nice on their own but look clash with your hair, skin color etc. Just treasure what we're born with. Hehe.