xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mmhh... I dont think I'd like to change my eyes color, but if I had to, I'd say black is OK for me ^_^Cheers! :lol:

Now, I have blue eyes with green in the middle.. but if I could change it, I think I'd like to switch it around. I'd like green eyes with blue in the middle. But honestly? If you could change your eye colour (or if you do, with the whole contacts thing), they no longer represent you. Your eyes are.. who you are. You shouldn't change that..

Now, I have blue eyes with green in the middle.. but if I could change it, I think I'd like to switch it around. I'd like green eyes with blue in the middle.
But honestly? If you could change your eye colour (or if you do, with the whole contacts thing), they no longer represent you. Your eyes are.. who you are. You shouldn't change that..

that is so true..... "your eyes are who you are you shouldn't change that" very true i agree with you.. but i really want hazel eyes xD

I love my brown eyes! No need to change to some rubbish green or blue, eugh. It matches my brown hair and my brown clothes, and of course my dull personality! How exctigin this thread is!

My eyes constantly change from blue to slate gray. When they are blue I am nearly blinded every time I step outside into the sun. I would much rather have brown eyes as they are far less sensitive to light.

I picked black, as did the majority @ this point. I think they would have a little more "depth" then my normal brown. I had a little cuz who's eyes were so dark brown they looked black, even in the sunlight, they looked cool!

I think it would be great if our eyes could just change color all the time. I swear sometimes my eyes change color. They are usually hazel but if you look really closely sometimes they look like they are just green and gold. It's crazy.

I am not sure if I would necessarily want to change my eye color. I have very dark brown eyes and I really like them as they are. My favorites in other people are blue and brown though; I like brown because it can be so deep and blue because it can be so interesting.

Perhaps my vote is paritally influenced by the fact that I live in Japan. (Everyone around me has either brown or black eyes). On the one hand, a lot of people are interested in my eye colour (they're blue), so it's kinda cool to thrive on this kind of difference. On the other hand, there are times when this kind of attention makes me uncomfortable.In the end I am what I am and I wouldn't change a thing.

If I could change my eye color, my current eye color is blue, I would probably change them to green. I would prefer green because a lot of my friends and classmates have green eyes. I feel "different" from all of my other friends and classmates. But I do feel good about being a little different from my friends and classmates. It gives me a good feeling knowing I'm different from most of the people in my class. If I could change my eye color that would be the color I would choose :P