xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

Armenian Vacations vacations

Most people never hear of a country named Armenia. I cant blame them but because it is so small even though I wasn?t always so small. It is located near Iran, Russia, and Kazakhstan. It is a very historic country full of old structures dating back to 3,000 BC. Since it was the country that first accepted Christianity it has one of the first Christian churches. It is a very interesting country with friendly people. It has small villages and also a very modern city with coffee shops, restaurants, arcades, and resorts. Armenians are also good cooks and the Armenian food is great: barbeques, old fashioned food like tolma, lavash, and many others. Armenia to me is like a mixture of Russia, Grease, and Italy. So for your next vacation it would be wise to consider Armenia your destination.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Altered Title to better reflect the topic and to eliminate a duplication in topic titles. No Warning required, but please be reminded that the Topic title and description are important and should be accurate for the information contained in the thread.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Armenia to me is like a mixture of Russia, Grease, and Italy.

I think you mean Greece. I'm not sure I want to visit a country where mixing with grease is considered a good thing. ^_^

The two things I know that maybe is related to your country are football teams. But that rules out Arminia Bielefeld because that comes from Germany. But does the football team Armenia Bratislava come from your country as well? They're doing pretty well in the Champion's League.

But does the football team Armenia Bratislava come from your country as well? They're doing pretty well in the Champion's League.

They're from Slovakia. I think you'll find that Armenians have set up communities in various places around Europe and that would probably account for teams being named after the country.

Armrnia's main sport is football(soccer). It is a ver important sport. I everyone playes it. I cannot tell you how important it is and how widely spread it is. Let me just tell you that when you ask a kid in armenia what is their favorite sport they will say soccer. Since they Armenian kids are playing out side all day unlike in US most of the time its soccer.