xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
exhale

Body Language :)

BODY LANGUAGEBody: Kissing Language (yup, it's a language)if a kiss is the Language of Love,then we have a lot to talk about it...methods of Love....+//kiss on the ear------"i'm horny"+//kiss on the cheek----"we're friends"+//kiss on the hand-----"i adore you"+//kiss on the neck------"we belong together"+//kiss on the shoulder-----"i want you"+//kiss on the lips------------"i love you" or "i want you"+//holding hands--------"we can learn to love each other"+//a wink----------------???????---"Let's get it on"+//slap on the butt----"thats mine"+//playing with the ear----"i can't live without you"+//holding on tight----"don't let go"+//looking into each other's eyes-----"let's get romantic"+//pulling hair on head----"tell me you love me"+//arms around the waist---"i love you too much to let go"=advice=if you're kissing someone, close your eyes. it's not nice to stare...it's something i found on the net, its a chain letter but it kind of sounds true so i think that'll come in handy..

wooohaaaa! That is such a nice explanation of what certain kisses mean in especific parts of our/their bodies.... lol....But tell me, what about the kisses on the belly?Does it have a different meaning? Well, my weakness is in my bellybottom (i hope io said it right)Cheers!!!!

useful in usually,but so many body language are not prevalent in any area like my nation.kissing someone will show you like he/her(beside older to younger)...so i could not kiss someone readily ^_^ even only hand.

but exhale thats all in theory. kissing has so many didfferent meanings that trying to put them in the right category would take forever."lol: but about having your eyes opening its kind of funny you got the cyclops thing going and you know someone will have a good chuckle out of it.

Very interesting post. I especially like the meaning behind the SLAP IN THE BUTT and PULLING HAIR ON HEAD :P .What happend to KISS ON THE NAPE and ON THE TEMPLE? I think they're both romatic. :P I'm a fantasist!

It is interesting. In the "heat of the moment" I do not really attribute the different definitions to the different kisses or other forms of ... body language. I am sure it is similar for many others that they do not really kiss anyone in a particular way in hopes of conveying some sort of specific message or meaning; you just kiss to kiss them, because you want to express a caring for them. But once you look back on the last time you kissed someone, how you kissed them and why you kissed them in light of these different "definitions" it seems as if you might have actually meant some of those things. I am not sure, however, if I would define them all the same way or at all; sometimes it is just better to let things be as they are and not always try to put a tangible meaning upon them. Some things should just remain acts of emotion and love.Excellent list though.

ok this is my advice: if u usally go to one place to another by bus use the seat near the window and not the one next to the corridor, so if a girl is looking for a seat she'll see that there is an available seat and then maybe she seats then u can say somthing like "hey u always take the bus nearby dont u?, i've seen u several times" and have a nice talk or say something like "can u give me some directions-she may answer- yeah! to where?- and u say -to ur hearth" it is difficult but sometimes it works, btw sometimes the seat-trick doesnt work and u might have a grandma or a granpa as company :P jeje have fun...

A good list of information there. I'll have to remember the list next time I kiss someone.Couple of points, though. I don't know who made the list, but remember that we are all influenced by our cultural upbringing and these interpretations may be incorrect in the various cultures represented here on the Xisto forums. I would be interested in hearing from different members to see if these definitions are valid throughout their cultures.Also, the interpretations may not be correctly represented as per your gender. As a male, the slap on the butt might be a correct interpretation, however, females may resent the action and interpret it differently. I know of several women that are insulted by that action, so I try not to degrade them in that manner.Nice list, though...

Ah, body language.. ^^Heh.. I agree with jlhaslip, about the butt-slapping thing; it drives me crazy, when guys do that to me.. you'd think they could come up with something better to say than, "Nice [butt]"But then, they are males.. what can you expect? :B