xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Best Email Service? which one do you like most?

Which is the best email?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Hotmail, Yahoo, and my friends e-mail server, with Outlook and Thunderbird. So is Gmail now available for the public? I read awhile ago that the were testing it. Are they still testing Gmail or I can sign up somewhere?But until now I don't have any favorites, Hotmail sucks the space they give you is nothing, yahoo they give you more space but still there's something about it that I don't like...The best one is my friends e-mail server, because I use Outlook and Thunderbird, I don't have a space limit :rolleyes:

http://hp.myway.com/portal/ttab02/index.html beats any of the choises above. Its free, fast, has NO banner ads and provides 125 mb of space. And even though I been using it for more than a year ago, and share my email freely, I get at the most 2 spams a day.The only thing I miss is that it doesnt provide pop access. But they say It will be implemented eventually.

yea i think i like gmail the best out of all that iv tried to far. So far i have tried hotmail,msn mail and the outlook express mail. Google mail has so much more to over from wat i have seen ffrom them and they are still working on new improvements.

Hmm, interesting... Gmail is ontop equal with yahoo. It seems the majority of people prefer a simple yet fast email to an email with lots of bells and whistles.My favourite? Definetly Gmail. It's so fast, so simple, and so revolutionary. I could never go back to any other email after I've used gmail. :rolleyes:

Google mail IS the best, becuase it really fast, the spam filters work well, and you get so muchh SPACE. The format and layout are also the best i have seen. I really dont like hotmail at all.

I don't really care that much...I just use the aol one my server gave me I can not be bothered... :rolleyes: Although I do think hotmail is not all that good...I think people only sign up for an acount because they "think" you need one for msn....but you don'tAnyways do you have to pay or something for Gmail ??? What is it anyways ?

hmm my reply didn't work the first timeYahoo is the best choice right now-it has a better layout than gmail-it has a good filter-easy to navigateHotmail is to old now. It used to be good when it came out but now its just a regular email. I get more spam from hotmail staff in my inbox than anything.Yahoo is a good email provider.

I dont really fancy Gmail as i cannot use it here in Nigeria. I dont even know how to go about registering for one. Yahoo! mail is my best mail service and thats where I have most of my mail contacts.It is really kool. Never used hotmail or AOL before. Been using MSN but it was mesing up with my AIM, so i had to stop.

I dont really fancy Gmail as i cannot use it here in Nigeria. I dont even know how to go about registering for one.

dear odomike,
You can't register for gmail like yahoo mail and hotmail . You have to get a gmail invite from a already registered gmail user. I currently have an invite .If you want to get it just PM me your email and I will send it to you.