xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade WoW Expansion Pack

As you maybe know, Blizzard has their Blizzcon this weekend. It's a meeting of much gamers and others. The're contests, competitions and much more. For all information about this, plz visit Blizzcon.

One of the things we all looked forward too, is the announcement of the World of Warcraft Expansion set. It will be called World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. It will contain 2 new races, lvl increase to 70, a new part of the world: The shadowrealm Outland and much much more.
One of the new races will be the Blood Elves (known before as High Elves). They will join the Horde. The race for the Alliance is not yet announced. I personally hope their will be new classes two...we'll see. For more detailded information, plz visit Burning Crusade

I hope their will be more information soon, i'm definitely going to buy it. The rumors say it will be released in may 2006, but we'll hear that from Blizzard soon enough I think.

Greetz,

Moody

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Posted in the wrong forum section. Moving from WHAT IS...? to GAMES. This is your last caution note.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I don't know, with how well WoW did... they should wait a little longer before making the expansion. But, it seems like the expansion is more of a larger patch then what I have seen of some expansions for games.
Here is a list of things that they have revielded so far for the expansion:

~An increase in the level cap to 70~Two new playable races, including the magical Blood Elves
~New starting zones in Quel'Thalas and beyond
~The entire new continent of Outland, reachable through the
Dark Portal
~Many new high-level dungeons to explore in Azeroth,
Outland, and elsewhere
~New flying mounts in Outland
~Many new and dangerous monsters, including epic world
bosses
~Hundreds of new quests
~Hundreds of new items
~A new profession: Jewelcrafting
~Socketed items"

That is taken from blizzard's site, Here.

If I had the money to, I would get WoW and then the expansion when it came out, but I don't. In reality, its actually the monthly cost that makes it so I can't afford it.

xJedix

Notice from wassie:
Quote everything you didn't write

i dont think ill buy it if there is no new classes. also, if the alliance race is panderan, that means even more little kids on alliance, and not nearly enough horde to pvp against. i heard the expansion will be coming out in may, can anyone verify this?

well exually i dont realy play it. Its more my little bro who is addicted to this game. but i do know some things about the game. Anyway the expension looks really neat. Cool that you can also become lvl 70. i readed a review about this. and they were saying it was really cool. I also read that Blizzard wants to put 1 large update (expansion) every year. They plan to do that for 5 years. So you World of warcraft addicts can play for a while :)

Me too im too poor to play WoW so i play at cousins house on his account. his got the expansion as well. It is really neat and very cool. Playing WoW was cool and awesome but when i played with the expansion it totally improved the game twice fold.

ive been playin WoW for a few months now but i havnt got the expansion pack yet ive herd from a few mates that have got it that it really really improves the game play, :unsure: i cant afford the expansion pack or the subscription

WoW BC is basicly only useful if u have had a 60 before it because the outlands i hear is basicly 50+ qusting but it is a few gold each quest i hear which is nice hope to see it once i'm 60 ish :unsure:

Outland is level 58+ to enter. You can enter at a earlier level, but you will need a mage to port you to Shattrath City (the Capital). Have to say the expansion package overall on the other hand aint bad if you're a hard core gamer, but for the casual gamer that doesnt play that often, it would be a shame if they didnt get up to the point where they can be able to explore bits of Outland (other than Shattrath City).