xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
n00b

My Fist Sig sux

Not bad for first try.This is not too make you a bad person, but to make you next siggy better :lol:- Download good brushes- Use borders- The render en text must blend much more with the background- The render is not very clear- Use another fondThere are many persons here that can give you more and better advice, but this is a start....good luck with your next one ^_^

this is my first sig i ever made but i think it sucks because i dont know how to add new text to my photoshop or any good brushes than orginal

Rate n criticize

https://imageshack.com/static/go?id=dmn00bsig4fkg

199497[/snapback]

umm could you please send me a link for the brushes n stuff I could not find any really good at all if you have a favourite place link plz

The text needs some work, and I agree the figures don't really blend into the background that well.

Nice job overall though, better than I can do.

199559[/snapback]

umm to be a noob here for a sec how i get fonts on photoshop cs?

Its nice for your first sig. First of all use borders... it makes the sig better. and try to downlaod a better front. You just have to download a better font. When you download a font save it onto the fotn foldergo to My Conputers----> HP_PAVILION (C:)--->WINDOWS--->Fontsand the font should automaticly add

you got the brushing down but i suggest getting a account at gamerenders.com they have like tons of tutorials on how to sig design we have some here as well but you have a better idea on how to do them at gamerenders.com

agreed... it suxs bg suxs (no color, crap brushing, no effects), next suxs, renders are in bad positions, THE WHOLE SIG is monotone, render needs blending, sig needs border... not bad for your first...