xisto Community
e-buttler

Advice For Guyz By Girls And Visa Versa help us out people

Girls, post your advise for us guyz andGuyz, post your advise for u girls.Me (being male) have only this to say. Playing hard to get isn't fun. Don't through yourself at him and DO NOT send him little note's. Being subtle is your best bet. But do not lead him on if you don't like him.That's all I got, now it's your turn! ^_^^_^:lol::P

Girls, post your advise for us guyz and

Guyz, post your advise for u girls.

Me (being male) have only this to say. Playing hard to get isn't fun. Don't through yourself at him and DO NOT send him little note's. Being subtle is your best bet. But do not lead him on if you don't like him.

That's all I got, now it's your turn!

^_^  ^_^  :lol:  :P

199486[/snapback]

ok I am not the cleanest guy there is but I would consider pretty clean, but for some reason when girls come over to my house they keep looking trough my things which makes very uncomfortable. One time a girl came over and I left her in the living room for a second and when I come back she is looking on tops of shelves and touching my antics sculptures which made me think like the girl is too nosy. also sometime when you tell a joke the girl laughs but like a snorkel which makes me say OMG!! scary!!

Girls should be subtle? Are you kidding? Guys don't get hints at all.Just in case it's kind of unclear, I'm a guy, and I don't get hints, and none of my male friends get hints, and all of my female friends agree that guys don't get hints.

The worst thing you can do in a relationship is kill any privacy you may have. I mean, if your girlfriend or boyfriend tell you something that they only want you to know, then you don't go telling your friends about it - no matter what it is. If you do that and they find out, then it ruins any trust they may have ever had in you.Oh, and don't lead anyone on, no matter how funny it may seem at the time - that's just plain mean.

Well there is lots of things I could say:Some women like to be cuddled. Cuddling does not automatically mean sex or relationship either. Getting head from a girl is a privilage not a requirement. Don't expect it. Don't ask.Be honest but kind when you are encountered with a girl that likes you. Be friends with her and show her that you care. Ignoring a girl that likes you that you like back does not always make them go away. If you really don't want to be friends make that clear but be nice about it.Women be nice to your guy. If you must leave him then do so. Don't play the wishy washy back and forth game. Its leading him on. Men and women........ Friends with options is not always fair. Especially if you are in the relationship for a long time. Most of the time when one of the partners leaves the other for someone else someone gets hurt.

stop tryin to make us do something by using the line..

if you love me yu will

this to me. I can be really annoyin are yu guys just out there for ***
gyals like to be appreciated if you want something from her, talk to her about it sweeten her up and ask DNT command, tell her or make her feel guilty.. it will get you know where and with a broken relationship

Guys: Do little things to make girls feel special. We like to have stories to tell our friends. Don't expect us to NOT tell our friends, and try to suck up to them because their opinions mean a lot to us. Don't be too sexual. Don't look at our boobs when we're talking. Concetrate on what we're saying, not our butts. Don't act like we're pieces of meat. Don't be too emotional but don't be too un-emotional... Just be in between. Make us laugh!! :huh:

Guys: Do little things to make girls feel special. We like to have stories to tell our friends. Don't expect us to NOT tell our friends, and try to suck up to them because their opinions mean a lot to us. Don't be too sexual. Don't look at our boobs when we're talking. Concetrate on what we're saying, not our butts. Don't act like we're pieces of meat. Don't be too emotional but don't be too un-emotional... Just be in between. Make us laugh!! :P

Lol, Inyourarms, I'm a rather elder fox and I usually stand by every rule in this book of yours with a girl. I'm not too bad in that respect...
Still, my last gf insisted right from start that she just wanted to "check the goods", and that's exactly what she did. Pieces of meat can be found both sides, tell ya.
I guess fairness in relationships is the key. Is this word still understood? I dunno.
Cheers :lol:

Guys: Do little things to make girls feel special. We like to have stories to tell our friends. Don't expect us to NOT tell our friends, and try to suck up to them because their opinions mean a lot to us. Don't be too sexual. Don't look at our boobs when we're talking. Concetrate on what we're saying, not our butts. Don't act like we're pieces of meat. Don't be too emotional but don't be too un-emotional... Just be in between. Make us laugh!! :)

Jus like you guys stare at our DONGS! When I am streching for a lacroose game we have to do this leg evlevation and I know that 3-4 girls are always starring. But o well, the LAcrosse girls Practice is always next to us and well when they stretch....yea.... you get the point...

Guys: If you are interested in one girl and you are sure she is interested in you, do NOT talk to other girls or flirt with other girls. Then she'll think that you are leading her on she will totally ditch you. Girls: If you really like a guy, don't be hitting him and stuff, even if its playful. Thats just plain stupid and they don't appreciate it. And don't act like a ditz. If you are smart, let it shine through but don't intimidate him.

i would say advice for girls when it comes when it comes to guys don't try and give thses subtle little hints that you think we will be able to pick up on. If you see we are picking up on it by all means do it but if we not try be a bit more upfront about it. What happens is you girls see a guy that is checking you out, so you start trying to make these very subtle hints or gestures. Then us guys fir example wont see it and start to think that you are not interested so we move on. I mean you don't have to be too obvious but atleast smile a bit or even walk past us and say hi so we know you are interested and so we don't lose interest !

Some advice for girls, and I know it sounds really weird. But if you're very attractive lots of guys will already assume that you have a boyfriend (in fact many others competing for you) and won't even bother to throw their hat in the ring or ask you out! :angry:Are there any stunningly beautiful girls out there who suffer from this? (I bet there's like 30 posts now from girls).