xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Svarog

Suse Os

Hi!
if you are sick of windows (i really dont like them but sometimes have to use them [like now ^_^ ]) you should try SuSE
It is the most user-friendly and very popular distribution of linux you can find
it is really great better than any windows! and best thing it is free and you can downlad it from
https://www.suse.com/

Actually, in my opinion ubuntu is the most user-friendly linux.

https://www.ubuntu.com/
If you just want to try it out I suggest that you either download then burn a live cd or order a free cd package which includes an install cd and a live cd (can take a while for them to deliver).

When it comes to an operating system as various as linux people usually have different preference as to which one they like best.

Like the Windows vs. Mac debate, arguments over the "best" Linux distribution is futile as it is little more than a religious discussion. As Arigato noted, different people like different flavors of Linux. One thing most Linux users agree on, however, is that Linux is a much better OS technically than Windows. Plus, by using Linux, you don't have enslave yourself to a ridiculous End User License Agreement (EULA) or submit to a corporation gathering information about your computer or yourself that you'd rather not release.