xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike83

Football Manager 2006

Hi there?Are there any football Manager 2006 fans here? The newest FM game came out last week, and I've been playing it this last 7 days none stop. Hows everyone finding it? I'm loving the team talks, and the little facts it comes up with. There are alot of injurys though, which is annoying.

Football manager 2006 seems to be very interesting. Can we get online? I've not seen this. I'm a huge fan of football which i don't prefer to call it soccer. Last time I played one football game with one friend, it was pretty interesting. I named all my players with the world's best and he too did the same and we played. My team beat his team 5-3. Have you ever played like that too? Is football manager 2006 any different from this kind of game?

I've used the ingame editors in the past to make new teams, though I don't really enjoy playing this way, I prefer takign over a team and trying to build them into something great.For any Americans, I belive the game is called 'world wide soccer manager' for you.I also just saw theres a sports game forum, maybe this can be moved?