xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lipid

Killswitch Engage

Is anyone here into Killswitch Engage? I have been listening to them for over two years, and they are without a doubt my most favorite band I have ever listened to!! I recently went to go and see them live in concert along with As I Lay Dying, awsome show!! Howard Jone's is my all time favorite metal singer ever. His voice is so powerful, it's very addicting to listen to. The thing I love most about Killswitch Engage is their style. Their music is not too hard, definitely not too soft, but it's just a perfect mix. The music they write has a changing effect on your emotions as you listen to it. One second it will be on a screaming part that makes you tense up and what not, then the band will break into a really nice harmonious chorus with Howard Jone's singing his lung's out, and you will get a cold chill that goes straight down your spine!! Well I can't really say that will happen to everyone, but it definitely had that effect on me. Anyways, if you like Killswitch Engage and want to talk about the band, please reply!!

Ive only started listening to them around 3 months ago and i must say they are quite awsome , and the guitar is pretty cool aswell, my favorite song is "When Darkness Falls"...teh pwnage :lol: .Hey if ya wouldnt mind...could you tell me what you think are some of their best songs, because i cant be bothered downloading them all then deletting them to find that some of them i dont like...just so i know exactly what not to download...that would be awsome if u will man ....typ.s. lol Before i heard who they were i thought , "KILLSWITCH ENGAGE"..was an expansion pack for that game called killswitch ^_^