xisto Community
lipid

I Finally Played Xbox 360!

At the Christmas Day, I've seen XBOX360 even though I somewhat disbelieve how come this console avaliable in my country so fast!! However, when I ask what games to look, the retailer I look only give me examples of 4 GAMES ONLY and no RPG or great games included. So, maybe I'll just wait till at least eNchaNt aRM is available. I'm still confused of choosing wheter PS3 or XBOX360 will be the best choice by the way. Maybe when the time comes when the two will battle each other I can find the answer.By the way, no retailer has set up XBOX360 as their demo... maybe they are afraid if the console will breaks assuming many people will come and try only without buying...

*saliva coming out of mouth, drolling looking at the screen*damn you Americans, you always get everything first. An Australian is sitting is front of his beloved computer looking at the picture of a Xbox360, and waiting for March 2nd. To buy one. Or even play one. My friends flown to America just to play it and to go to Disney World. :)

No offense, but...I still don't understand why so many people are so excited about the Xbox 360... The Ps3, as long as sony keeps his promise, will be a lot faster, support a higher resolution and the most ridiculous thing about the "media"-console Xbox is that it won't support the future of mediaformats like Blue ray discs, which are readable for the ps3 (imagine a game which uses 50 Gb of space :) )I hope sony won't screw it up :PBut I've got to admit, that I never played a game for Xbox 360 :PAnd in the end it comes down to the decision each person has to do for himself...

Yes X box is a true gaming experience makes the games look absolutely real, i Liked perfect dark and call of duty on that. Fifa road to world cup is a true gaming marvel when played on x box 360, Players look real, And project gotham racing rocks, but also NFS most wanted seems to be wonderful. X box 360 in my eyes is a marvel of engineering, it simply rocks, makes everything look so real and is great.I recomment xbox 360 over ps3

Well after all the hype around the next gen consols, the x-box 360 really did hit with such a little bang! I played it pretty soon after they put up the display models and I have to say I did like it. The only thing was it didn't quite feel like the next gen. I mean yeah the game that are out now are only a fraction of what is to come becuase the full hardware potentials ahsnt been relesed but it still doesn't quite feel like the next gen... Saying that I would be happy to own one, but I wouldn't play it enough to make it worth the money :blink:

Nah, whatever anyone said about XBOX 360, I will choose it more than PS3. Even it is the truth that Cell Core from Playstation3 will best over XBOX360 far in performance, but I believe with many new game developers that Microsoft got from Japan, like the RPG-maester Hironobu Sakaguchi, I believe XBOX360 will at least get as good as PS3 can give to the gaming world in the next console war.However, listening to the faulty of the sistem this far, I don't think I shall buy it in this year. Or maybe when PS3 arrives, Microsoft will cut the price? If the price and the games are match with my expectations I shall buy it. Well, this year will be a great time for XBOX360 because the other competitors haven't arrived yet. It's now in the hand of Microsoft wheter to start the console war prematurely with its best or waiting for the other system.Well, the other truth is well... till now I haven't seen the game I wanna play in this system after all. Not until Enchant aRM is released...

*saliva coming out of mouth, drolling looking at the screen*

damn you Americans, you always get everything first. An Australian is sitting is front of his beloved computer looking at the picture of a Xbox360, and waiting for March 2nd. To buy one. Or even play one. My friends flown to America just to play it and to go to Disney World. :(

219527[/snapback]

i feel sorry for you omar, i got to play the 360 months ago at the atomic magazine expo in sydney, they had about a dozen 360s on loan from microsoft all hooked up to nice high def screens (they also had 30 or so normal xboxes and plenty of pc's for lan gaming. It is definately an enjoyable console the only thing that will stop me buying one when they finally make it here is the price, i'm very broke at the moment :( and have been for a while. I'll have to survive on my normal xbox for now.