xisto Community
lipid

I Finally Played Xbox 360!

I finally got to play Call of Cuty 2 for XBOX 360!! I must admit that I was completely blown away by the game in every aspect!! To start off, the game ran extremely fast!! almost no loading times pretty much and the gameplay was smoother than anything I've ever seen, no sudden skips or lag spots anywhere!! Next, and prolly the thing that caught my attention the most, were the incredible graphics!! I got to play it in High Definition, and I was blown away by the rendering and physics in the game!! As much as I want the PS3, I must say that COD2 might be the motive I need to finally get the XBOX 360 when it comes out in stores later this year!! This is only a sample of the power behind the 360, so I cannot wait for the future games that follow. Oh and another really great aspect of the game that I noticed was the sound!! You can hear very deep and in-depth effects in the game, which definitely brings out the whole war feel of the game. Anyways, I was just excited to have seen and played a 360 game finally, so I thought I would just write up and let you guys know how it is, or hear back from others who have played it or any others game also!!

That's awesome, where did you demo it @? I heard Best Buy was gettin one, but it was going to be a false tower w/ a video that plays on the tv screne ^_^ . I've got two XBOX's, but rarely play them anymore. I think the concept of the 360 is awesome, but don't think I can justify the $400 bones to get it started, plus games! Maybe next year, unless I sell all my current toys, and a kidney to get the upgrade.

Yea, I've heard alot of mixed reviews as far as Call of Duty is concerned. I've heard some say it looked great and others weren't impressed. I've seen the pictures in magazines and I don't see how they can't be impressed. Anyways, my friend played a demo of King Kong and said it was absolutely incredible looking, normally I wouldn't get a game based on a movie because they tend to be bad...but this might be an exception. Geez, by the time I'm done buying a $300 system + $100 harddrive + several $60 games I'm gonna be too wiped out to even buy a PS3...Well guess its back to work to beg for a raise and ask for more hours...

I was playing the CoD2 Demo...im not a fan of xbox or anything..but this thing i must say was very impressive..and i think the controller is awsomely put together, unlike the first xbox controllers . this 360 is definatly gona put microsoft in the right direction..the shadows etc the smoke etc in CoD was actually very real...the shadowing just looked also amazing..and playing it on the flat screen's in gamestation was just amazing. B)

I played the King Kong game for XBOX 360. The graphics of the game was overwhelming, also the sound was great. The think that bugged me the most was i couldn't get into quarter of the game! :) With that aside, in my opinion Microsoft's XBOX 360 has a excellent future ahead of them. You must remember, King Kong, COD2, and games alike are only samples of the power of this unbeliavable console. The only downfall of XBOX 360, are the price of the games. At the moment, the company are selling the games for ?50 each. I think this is rediculous. What do you think?

From what I've seen from Xbox 360, I'm not impressed. For example, and maybe an example that makes me give this opinion is NHL 2006. I watched the high definition videos on the web on NHL 2006 and it doesn't not blow me away. I was expecting a difference similar to NHL for PS1 compared to NHL for PS2. The only thing they've done is made the graphix a little bit a better, made a new mode (golie !-.-), but overall only the price changed. Maybe my opinion will change if I play it for real on a HD TV and maybe my opinion won't change, i hope it does change ;) .

Wow man that's so cool. You're so damn lucky. Oh, how I wish I could get my hands on one of em babies. If what you are saying is true then I can't even imagine what PS3 will be like. I've seen a few screenshots and videos of X360 but it is being said that the PS# is double as powerful as 360 and to no wonder because of its revolutionary cell processor. But these things sure cost a fortune. You'll need atleast 525 bucks to to get your hands on an Xbox + a couple of games and membership to the Xbox Live online gaming service. Whew!

I wanted to play Resident Evil 4. Its available only on PS3/PS2Not On 360So I planned to get a PS instead of XBoXBut... Then Yesterday I read an article telling me that Resident Evil 5 will debute on Both XBOX and PS3 Togather.Woha.Now I can go for XBox. But I am unable to get a copy of it. Its way too costly and Not Yet Arrived in India. Even my bro in US is unable to grab a copy of it. ;)U'r a Lucky man

I actually saw my first live Xbox 360 game today. Just like every other time a new generation of consoles comes out I was impressed by the graphics. Long live the Xbox 360, down with Sony ( as a PC tech I deal with rootkits about once a week, not to mention Ive fallen victim to some of their shoddy devices )