xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dart-kun

Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle Its all about the Chao raising.

Well, I bought Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (GCN) because I love sonic games, and well... it was in a bargin bin, so I just picked it up. The game was alright, some fun levels, really good music, so I beat the game, got to about 100 emblems, and then I quit. Then I remembered something "chao world" which never payed attention to. I found out it is the most fun part of the game.When you first enter the chao garden, there are 2 eggs, you chao will hatch from these eggs. You can hatch these eggs by... - Grabbing it and shaking the egg - Letting the egg hatch on its own - Throwing the egg against the wallHatched Chao have 5 visible stats and 2 hidden stats. These stats effect its abilities. Example high running skill allows you chao to run instead of crawling. - Running - Swimming - Power - Flying - StaminaAnd the 2 hidden stats - Luck - IntelligenceIn your garden there are a few palm trees, these trees will give you fruit which you feed to your chao, when your chao eat this fruit they gain levels in [stamina].In the levels of Sonic Adventure, while you are doing your missions, you can find small animals which will be transported to your garden. These small animals once absorbed by you chao will give them levels in stats. Aswell as animal parts and animal characteristics. Example. You give your Chao a cheetah, it might gain cheetah legs (may get cheetah arms, tail or ears) and now it will lick its arm and rub it on its head (like a cat).Animals are also grouped by colour.Aswell as Small Animals there are also Chao Drivers, they work the same way as animals but they don't give parts or characteristics. These are also grouped by colour.You can bring your chao to Chao Kindergarten to learn things. - Drawing - Exercise - Cymbals - Maracas - Song - Bell - Trumpet - Tambourine - Drums - Castanets - Spin Dance - Step Dance - Shake Dance - Swing Dance - Go-Go DanceIm sorry, I have to go now, but I'll continue with my review a later time. So, does anyone raise chao? ^_^

Chao raising FTW.It makes Sonic Adventure 2: Battle so much more entertaining. And they're just SO adorable. I enjoy taking my chao to the daycare and such and watching them do their little random things.You forgot the Chao mini-games.Chao can also participate in games such as races in each of the respective stats: stamina (which shows up as a little bar during races), running (a running race), swimming (a swimming race), flying (a flying headstart, then climbing up a mountain), and power (a hike up a face of a mountain). When you first hatch your chao, all the stats will be set to 0000. But as you continue to raise your chao and these stats go up, you will see physical differences in what your chao can do. When your running stat is 0000, your chao will only be able to crawl everywhere. However, as you give it things to raise it's running stat, you will begin to see it walking, then sprinting all around. Same with flying, as the flying stat goes up, your chao will be hovering everywhere around the garden.As the chao grow older, they will also evolve into new forms, depending what their dominant stat is. You can also make them Evil, Hero, or Neutral. Every chao looks different once evolved. And there are also different colored eggs (Quartz, Diamond, Silver, Gold, Blue, Pink, etc...) which makes the default color of the chao different.

Any sonic game brings back nostalgia for me, I may not have played Sonic Adventure for ages, but for me, the originals.. Sonic 1, Sonic 2/3 and Sonic & Knuckles were pretty addictive.

Any sonic game brings back nostalgia for me, I may not have played Sonic Adventure for ages, but for me, the originals.. Sonic 1, Sonic 2/3 and Sonic & Knuckles were pretty addictive.

I didn't play any of the older Sonic games, but now I kind of wish I did. The gameboy sonic games were okay, I suppose. But I guess you don't really get that rush of the feeling that you get when this huge phenomena hits.

Chao are cute, I have a chaos chao and it is friends with one of my power type chao, they do evreything together! I also love it when they watch tv together! chao rule!-chance

when the chao has a big pink egg around it that means it will transform/grow up in other words you took good care of it,but if it has a grey egg around it that mean its gonna die in other words you did not take care of it right.-Nashally

Hey, I raise chaos, and I'm so super excited b/see my eldest chao (Marie) was just reborn for the second time, and I'm already on my way to making her the first Chaos chao that I have! I think that you should put some information on how to make different kinds of chaos. like fly chaos, running chao, etc. and also, if you know anything about them (if you don't I'll try to share some of my knowledge, but I don't know that much) the different kinds that aren't just a result of one specific type of drive. for example, the Elf Chao, where you hype it up as a running chao, and then after it evolves you hype up its fly, thus making an Elf chao. I'm sorry, I probably sound really annoying, but I have one more thing, but its little, I would suggest that you would mention some where the processes of death, and rebirth, and that if your chao gets old enough to either die or be born again while the skill number (not the level number) of any of the stats is under 100, that chao will die, not be reborn.-Rachel

There is more info than so...

Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle

Unfortunenlty, for our Chao, there is no death if they were taken care of very well by not attacking them "at all". Plus there is another evolution for them & it is yet likely to be a great time effort, & if you want to have your Chao evolve the second-time, have it's stats reach up to its maximum (lvl 99 of each type since it wouldn't let you reach to 100), "and" to not abuse it, not even once, finish all Chao Races and Chao Karate activities & to have its age to reach at least up to 5-10. If your Chao is not old enough, then have your SA2 game be on over the night to find out how many hours it will take for it to age. My Chao is indeed cute, yet has reached to its stats up to lvl 99 of each type, as I wished for it to be, with all activities finished, but it's only 2 years old. This I asure to you, I have not used any cheats at all (I played the game fair by the way), have not used any animal on my Chao at all that I felt so proud that my wish is now having it to evolve once again (since its only a Hero type, that it only evolved once...). Once so with your Chao, I think they will now be called "Omega Chao" that is yet to be quite unique that your time of it will be the effort. Although there is another evolution, but it did sound extremely difficult for it to be achieved. That 3rd evolution will make your Chao as a Chaos Chao. I'm not sure if this rumor is true but if you want this such, then first have your Chao evolve two times, then give it all 21 of each animal (and I mean "one of each"), & last but not least give it either a Hero, Chao, or a Dark Fruit (in the state of what your chao is, either Hero, Neutral, or Dark) to make the third evolution successful. If you have so, then you'll have yourself, an immortal Chao. I hope this information is indeed very helpful to all of you, cause I did my best to find as much info as possible to help others. May our Chao be powerful as ever.

-Moses

Chao evolution??

Hey my chao wont grow up..Ive had him for a week I feed him favorite fruit pet and never abuse him and I'm in garden alot and we won every begginer race but the ball over his head is green?? it used to be blue but it turned green? is this a sign of evolution? are there any other? willl I ever stop asking questions??

-reply by Sean

types of evolution

I once had a chao that was totally maxed out lv 99 in all stats he WAS my best friend but he died I didn't find out why until now. I was trying to raise him to a chaos chao but I did it in a cruel way, by constantly feeding him chao fruit, this is more a warning than a hint, but I have found out stats don't really affect evolutin at all as proof I have raised a hero dark and neutral(yes that is a type of evolution)chaos chao!the real secret lies in how much time you spend with your chao, it usually takes 2-4 hours just to make the first metamorphasis and another 5-7 for a rebirth be advised all your chao's stats must at least be lv 10 and you have to have a clear attribute(neutral, hero, dark)for it to work but after its first rebirth it will have a clear attribute and then just spend time with it and it will eventually go through 4 transformations in it's attribute then giove it one of every animal(talk to someone else about that I'm not helping)and it will turn to an immortal chaos chao that's right immortal(on two last notes this is for the insane. I waited a week of turning my gamecube on and off spending time and once your chao reaches chaos it will have a defined look and never change again

-reply by anura

chaos r awesome

I got a dark chaos chao called buddy! hes mad! I also got a sonic chao a shadow chao and I wanna knuckles, amy, chaos(the lifeform) and nights chao too! I want a tails chao but ya got to get some game to get him! :'(

Any ways...I'm tryin to get a hero chaos chao now and then a neutral chaos one and then I'm a gonna be happy!

I love chao and sonic adventure 2 battle! there awesome! wat chao do you have???

-reply by and@$Ty

skill fruit

If you get 5 skill fruits they will level up 2 times and skill fruit cast 200 rings.

-reply by steven

choa die and reborn

When your choa turns five years old it will go back too a cocoon and be reborn but if you throw you choa or hit your choa it will not come back and it will take all the toys it had won.

-reply by vincent

Thank you!!!

I have a chao named Tango who was reborn into an egg. My brother has a chao named Bingo who dissapeared! He was really upset, so he turned it off without saving it. Poor Bingo!! But now your advice helped us. Now we can begin trying to save Bingo! Thank you soooooo much!! (;

-feedback by Tangos_Owner