xisto Community
waterfoul

Days You Can Remain Inactive?

It says so on the main page of the forum. The higher the number, the more days you can stay INACTIVE on the forum. To keep your hosting, you must have a number higher than zero. (I think)Just to be safe, I advise you to get more than ten credits (ten days of inactiveness) just to be on the safeside. You never know when you're going to have internet problems or personal problems.

Yea, once you go below zero for your credits, you account is suspended, and you must post again to get it back up and running. That's what I'm doing right now. I've had a busy last few weeks and have done nothing but homework and actual job working so I didn't have time to get in here and post. Now I'm paying the price.So, yea, I got suspended. But I'm fixing that. I think I read somewhere that you are suspended until -30 credits and then you are deleted after that time, but don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.So to answer your question, the inactiveness is counted by your forum posts. I don't think it matters at all whether or not people are seeing your site or you are FTPing. Just so long as you are posting, and keeping enough credits so you don't go below zero then you'll be okay.

midnight you were close the "how many days your inactive" is for your hosting account once you have 0 credits your website will go down and you have to get 4 credits to activate it again but if you get into the negative and keep it there for awhile then your account will be terminated and deleted.

Please STOP!You are all aware of FAQ's and there are other posts that discuss the same question over and over again. Please learn to READ past topics AND learn to search before making a new topic. This only shows that you are posting to gain hosting credits.Topics closed. Use my signature links to learn more about this forum's rules and requirements to stay hosted.Thank you.